Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue

12 big ROLLS SEPTIC SAFE 12 larger size rolls

What brand/type of toilet paper do you all recommend? We go through a lot of toilet paper with 8 in our family. It seems if I go cheap it’s horrible and we use twice as much. So have you found a good deal on decent tp? [product:angel-soft-toilet-paper-mega-roll][product:charmin-ultra-strongtm-toilet-paper-22]Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet PaperGreat Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom TissueQuilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper
I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good quality or is it cheaply made?
Are these double ply?
Start your review of Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I find that it works just as well as the name brand, but at a cheaper price.in reviews
Kara D.
Plano, TX
This is the ONLY toilet paper I will buy! I have zero complaints. It's thick yet very soft. It does not fall to pieces when you use it. Since its thick you don't need to use nearly as much. I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it. I laugh when guests come to my house and use my bathroom and then come out and ask me what brand of TP do I buy. They are usually surprised when I tell them it's Great Value.
Shiloh W.
plymouth, MN
Well I mean. It’s toilet paper. It’s Walmart brand so it’s obviously not the best but it’s better than some of the other off brand ones Walmart carries. It does the job and it doesn’t scratch and doesn’t clog.
Tosha W.
Windermere, FL
Was ok, it's a decent cheep option, not great for other uses that tissues are good for, but decent
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
For the price this is weak. You have to double on paper and if you have a sensitive behind then this will not be the product for you. I do not recommend.
Stephanie R.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
You know you’re an adult when you have legitimate opinions about toilet paper, and this is my favorite. It’s soft, strong, comfortable, inexpensive, non-scratchy, and septic safe. Also, because it’s generic, the brand doesn’t have any embarrassing or uncomfortable commercials!
Jaxon T.
Saint Louis, MO
Does the job, feels soft and smooth. Very cheap and would definitely buy again. A great low cost toilet paper for anyone looking to get the job done and save money while doing it. I gave it three stars because it was not as cushiony as I would like it to be.
Michelle L.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue saves money! It is comparable to a favorite non-generic brand. Sometimes, it doesn’t tear smoothly but not really an issue to me. Give it a try to see if you like.
Misty S.
Tulare, CA
Very rough. Prefer Angel Soft over this brand. Doesn't leave you feeling very clean. Would not recommend.
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,683 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great toilet paper! It’s soft, easy to use, and gentle when using it. The price is affordable and the quality is the same as name brand products. I definitely recommend this toilet paper to others!
Anita L.
Trinity, AL
Love this toilet paper. I think it’s like the name brand. And lot cheaper. Would recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelly G.
Bluffton
il y a 3 ans
Kristen D. il y a 3 ans
I get the charmin strong mega rolls at bj’s. But when my sister and her son were staying here, they used SO MUCH tp it was ridiculous. I finally figured out that instead of using only a few sheets of the good toilet paper, they were still using handfuls!!! So I went to midrange toilet paper instead until they left. (They stayed with me for a few months). That seemed to be a happy medium. They still went through a ton of it, but at least I wasn’t paying so much money.