BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Toilet Paper

12 big ROLLS SEPTIC SAFE 12 larger size rolls see more...

• I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good quality...4 Answers
  • Are these double ply?2 Answers
Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue
  • "I find that it works just as well as the name brand, but at a cheaper price." in 2 reviews
Kerrie H.
This is one of the only toilet papers my family uses. It is very soft, but not to the point that it rips and tears when used. It’s strong enough to get the job done and doesn’t leave behind pieces of tissue. Love it and would definitely recommend you give it a try!
🌞Ariel H.
We always buy this brand from Walmart and it works great! It’s a very cheap price and we love to stalk up on it! I wish it was a little softer, but it holds up very well and I would recommend to everyone!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is a great generic brand! I like that is heavy duty and simple. The package amount Comes in different counts and different strengths. Available exclusively at Walmart try it and compares über you will like it and save
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This tissue paper is great, if you're trying to save some money. For me, a good quality toilet paper is important, but I don't like spending my money on something that I'm going to flush down the toilet. This is the best of both worlds, although not as strong as Charmin, a very close competitor, with a bargain price!
Haleigh M.
I never buy the expensive toilet paper any more! This is cheap but great quality! Buy it at my local walmart and it laat just as long and is just as good as the ones priced double of it.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This the most reasonable and affordable price especially for a house full of people and toilet paper going quickly. Soft and durable. Only thing different from name brands is the very low price.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Comparable with angel soft. Pretty good product for price most of the time. Toilet tissue is definitely one of those things you must watch because many pricer brands will run a sale cheaper than the generic.
Kara D.
Plano, TX
This is the ONLY toilet paper I will buy! I have zero complaints. It's thick yet very soft. It does not fall to pieces when you use it. Since its thick you don't need to use nearly as much. I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it. I laugh when guests come to my house and use my bathroom and then come out and ask me what brand of TP do I buy. They are usually surprised when I tell them it's Great Value.
Ashley B.
Great value ultra strong toilet paper is by far my favorite! It's so soft & bender irritates any of my family or myself and we've never had a finger go through! 😂 Great quality and great price! 😄
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I don't like this toilet paper because they really end quickly I can tell myself I finish one kn one day I dont recommend this product please Add more leave to it
Megan M.
Burleson, TX
I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good quality or is it cheaply made?
Kimberly M.