BY GREAT VALUE #13 in Toilet Paper

12 big ROLLS SEPTIC SAFE 12 larger size rolls

• I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good...4 Answers
  • Are these double ply?2 Answers
Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue
  • "I find that it works just as well as the name brand, but at a cheaper price." in 2 reviews
Jasmine p.
Independence
This has quality AND quantity. It even says on the package 'compare to Charmin Ultra Strong'. I did. I have used Charmin and this has impressed me far more. In the store I did a visual comparison and these rolls were 2X bigger than Charmin and 3$ less. So I thought, oh yes! Then the real test haha. They even felt better than Charmin and gave me a better clean feeling. One roll lasted a day longer and the tissue is very soft yet strong. This brand gets the job done at a very reasonable price. I will definitely continue using this because I love saving money on a good quality product! Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue
Kerrie H.
This is one of the only toilet papers my family uses. It is very soft, but not to the point that it rips and tears when used. It’s strong enough to get the job done and doesn’t leave behind pieces of tissue. Love it and would definitely recommend you give it a try!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Good toilet paper. Reminds me of angel soft. When I don’t have a coupon for angel soft I go for this. Doesn’t cause any problems with wiping, doesn’t leave paper stuck to you. Good value. I would recommend.
Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Considering that the price difference isn't that great I'd say this deserves a below average rating as it isn't very thick, doesn't come extra long or with extra plies so I'm not sure where the value is located.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This tissue is comparable to Charmin but cost a lot less. This is our favorite brand of bathroom tissue because it is strong, soft, and affordable. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Abbie Q.
I think this brand works alright if you really need some TP at a cheaper price, the rolls do not last long though, and I feel like I need to use more than I would my normal brand of toilet paper
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This tissue paper is great, if you're trying to save some money. For me, a good quality toilet paper is important, but I don't like spending my money on something that I'm going to flush down the toilet. This is the best of both worlds, although not as strong as Charmin, a very close competitor, with a bargain price!
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
This the most reasonable and affordable price especially for a house full of people and toilet paper going quickly. Soft and durable. Only thing different from name brands is the very low price.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Comparable with angel soft. Pretty good product for price most of the time. Toilet tissue is definitely one of those things you must watch because many pricer brands will run a sale cheaper than the generic.
Kara D.
Plano, TX
This is the ONLY toilet paper I will buy! I have zero complaints. It's thick yet very soft. It does not fall to pieces when you use it. Since its thick you don't need to use nearly as much. I would definitely recommend buying this and trying it. I laugh when guests come to my house and use my bathroom and then come out and ask me what brand of TP do I buy. They are usually surprised when I tell them it's Great Value.
Megan M.
Burleson, TX
I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good quality or is it cheaply made?
Kimberly M.