Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue

by Great Value

12 big ROLLS SEPTIC SAFE 12 larger size rolls

What brand/type of toilet paper do you all recommend? We go through a lot of toilet paper with 8 in our family. It seems if I go cheap it’s horrible and we use twice as much. So have you found a good deal on decent tp? [product:angel-soft-toilet-paper-mega-roll][product:charmin-ultra-strongtm-toilet-paper-22]Cottonelle® CleanCare® Toilet PaperGreat Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom TissueQuilted Northern Roll Toilet Paper
I normally use Charmin basic. Is this toilet paper a good quality or is it cheaply made?
Are these double ply?
Start your review of Great Value Ultra-Strong Bathroom Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I find that it works just as well as the name brand, but at a cheaper price.” in reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,399 reviews
This is such an awesome deal for bathroom tissue and costs so much less than the name brand. It’s thick and does the job and so affordable. One roll is huge and last for such a long time and would recommend to everyone
Henderson, NC
Works great for the price. My household uses this! Currently writing this needing some because in the midst of the coronavirus everywhere is out :/ I would recommend, works just as good as any other kind.
Gainesville, GA
La marca great value es una de mis favoritas Sin embargo, esta ves no puedo decir lo mismo. Lamentablemente este producto contiene muchos problemas. Se deshace rápido y no tiene durabilidad alguna. Su precio bajo no lo compensa. No me gusta.
Bella Vista , AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great toilet paper! It’s soft, easy to use, and gentle when using it. The price is affordable and the quality is the same as name brand products. I definitely recommend this toilet paper to others!
This wasn't the most comfortable toilet tissue. I would never recommend buying this product unless you are absolutely on a budget. I would make this product softer for sure. The bonus is that it is very inexpensive. I do not recommend this product.
Lawrence, MI
This is a nice tissue paper at a very reasonable price. It's pretty thick and soft and gets the job done! We have been buying this brand for years and rarely buy anything else.
Muskogee, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toilet paper! Great price and amazing value!! I have a husband who practically lives in the bathroom and two daughters who go constantly and this really lasts us!
Corbin
I would only give this a one star because it is not worth the money, go ahead and pay extra for the charmin! I bought this in hopes of it being comparable, not at all, your hand goes straight through the cheap paper, gross!
Haverhill , MA
Charming is my go to toilet paper brand so maybe I’m just used to that but when the man of the house brought this home when I asked him to pick some TP up, I wasn’t expecting much and I wasn’t wrong. We went through the tissue very fast, at least compared to what I’m used to and it felt rough. Great price but I’ll stick to my charmin thanks. PS, I made sure he will never make that mistake again. 😂
Denham Spgs, LA
I can’t believe I’m reviewing toilet paper...butt here it goes ;) This stuff is just as good as the name brand kind it is comparable to and it’s lower in price, that’s a win win in my book. This is a Walmart store brand product. I only really shop at Walmart for groceries and home goods because the prices are the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bluffton
il y a un an
Kristen D. • il y a un an
I get the charmin strong mega rolls at bj’s. But when my sister and her son were staying here, they used SO MUCH tp it was ridiculous. I finally figured out that instead of using only a few sheets of the good toilet paper, they were still using handfuls!!! So I went to midrange toilet paper instead until they left. (They stayed with me for a few months). That seemed to be a happy medium. They still went through a ton of it, but at least I wasn’t paying so much money.