by Great Value

Give your nose much-needed relief with our gentle Great Value Ultra Soft Facial Tissues. These facial tissues provide superior comfort and protection perfect everyday use. Keep a few boxes around your home, at your desk at work, and your car for relief whenever you need. With gorgeous, neutral designs this box of tissues will blend in with your decor. This box include 160 2-ply tissues. The next time you get a case of the sniffles, protect your nose with our gentle Great Value Ultra Soft Facial Tissues.

Provides comfort and protection; Keep around your home, at your work, or in your car for easy, quick relief; Gorgeous neutral designs will fit in your home decor; 3-ply tissues

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 3 Packs, 120 Tissues per Box (360 Tissues Total)!
Erwin
These are the way to go! I always get these during the sick season. They’re very soft and a great alternative to the lotion tissues, which I don’t care for. My nose is always in great shape no matter how many I use. My only suggestion would be to add more designs that are neutral so I can have these in all rooms all the time.
This is a great brand for quality and your budget. I find that the quality is as good as the name brand ones. This Tissue is so soft and won't rip upon use. Your nose will thank you. I would recommend this product and brand to all my family and friends.  I can always count on this for my big family.
York, SC
not much too say here. these tissues are fine. they do what they’re supposed to do. i think they are plenty thick. however there’s not much moisturizing effect so if you use them a lot then it dry or irritate the area around your nose. overall, just your standard tissues.
Hollywood, FL
These are really nice and soft and good for the price. I love using them when I have a cold because my nose gets soo stuffy it is not even funny. I love that they don't scratch or bother my nose at all. Super contempt with them. I absolutely recommend them
Beaverdam , VA
This is the next best thing to other brands that have lotion in them. It’s not too bad at all, and you can’t beat the price. This brand would be my second choice compared to a name brand. I would not normally recommend this brand as my first choice.
Alto
My kids have to bring in boxes of tissues every year at the beginning of the school year. The teachers love the great value tissues and I love the price and money I save. Great product and gentle great when you need them!
Weirton, WV
I use to buy only Kleenex and Puffs, but came upon hard times and switched. There is truly no difference between brands are they are much more affordable. I buy in bulk so I can split between home and being on the road!
Summerville , SC
These are good tissues that aren't really expensive. We use a lot of them during the spring when the pollen is really bad and allergies are awful. They are soft and soft give you a raw nose like other cheap tissues.
I like these better then the Kleenex brand. They are thicker and softer in my opinion. They are also cheaper. The only thing I don’t care for is the top of the box where they come out. They get stick for me a lot.
I was skeptical to try the great value but I can’t tell a difference between the name brands. They are actually soft and do not irritate your skin. Way more affordable than name brand too so it’s totally worth it!

Looking for your answer?