Great Value : Sweet Peas

by Great Value

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten- free food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value : Sweet Peas!
Kalamazoo, MI
Great price and good taste. If you’re worried about the flavor, I suggest adding some sort of butter and a little salt + pepper to give a better taste like I do! They cook well and I would recommend to others.
Cleveland, OH
Canned green beans are soggy for obvious reasons but these are pretty terrible. If you can afford it, it's worth spending the extra couple of cents for the Green Giant or comparable. I don't know how something can have absolutely no flavor like these.
Boca Raton, FL
These are great and are a must buy. Keep them stocked and you can add them to so many dishes! It's a great way to get your kids to eat veggies too if you put them in dishes like Alfredo or sloppy joes or even hamburger helper!
Lexington, KY
Did not enjoy these, flavorless, and could tell they came from a can. Would not purchase again, is worth spending the extra money to purchase a brand who cares more about the flavor and health of the consumer.
I love the steamable bags. It makes cooking a lot easier without having to dirty up the pan. It is also very quick and easy to prepare you just place in the microwave set the time and let it go. Comes out perfect every time!
Gray, GA
To me these are typical great value brand. No flavor and a funny texture. We bought them because we were tight on money. They just went to waste though. I wish we had spent a littl more for edible ones.
I love steamable veggies and Great Value has the family size bags for a great price. The Great Value brand is definitely good for people on a budget, like myself.
Federalsburg, MD
Although the price is great, they are not soft and they are blah. I can save the day by adding sugar and cooking them a little longer. You are better off with a more high quality brand.
Fresno, CA
These were good. I don't have high standards for canned veggies and don't really notice a difference between these and any other canned veggie.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Canned peas are generally not high on my list of things to purchase, but these turned out okay. Nothing great, but edible with a decent flavor/

Looking for your answer?