Great Value Strawberry Awake Cereal uploaded by Elisabeth E.

BY GREAT VALUE

Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with strawberries Kosher High in 9 vitamins and minerals No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a really good alternative to Special K. You honestly can't even tell the difference between the two." in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I love the special k red berries cereal but sometimes it gets a little on the expensive side with the amount of cereal I eat. So I thought I would try this. I have always been a fan of the budget friendly brand, great value, but this was definitely a miss for me.

The cereal itself tastes really bland and has an odd texture to it. It reminds me of how cardboard would taste.. if that makes sense? And the strawberries in it are the worst. They are hard to chew and it feels like you’re chewing on foam.

Price wise, size wise, everything else is great. The cereal? Not so much.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm truthfully shocked it's as good as it is! In my opinion it's better than Special K! The strawberries are super sweet and have an amazing taste. The crunchy rice & wheat flakes taste delicious. I highly recommend trying this if you like Special K Red Berries!
Casey B.
Definitely not as nice as a bowl of strawberry honey bunches of oats. But this is sort of a little cheaper than special k, which I can deal with if it makes me feel like I put minimal effort into paying attention to a calorie intake
Crystal B.
I really like this cereal, it is a great generic brand cereal. There are a lot of strawberries, they don't skimp on that. I only wish this cereal was all rice flakes with strawberries; that would be tasty.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA
This is a really good alternative to Special K. You honestly can't even tell the difference between the two. I'm always pleased with Walmart's brand of groceries!
Angela J.
For a store brand take I find these pretty tasty. They tasted just about the same as the Special K brand and cost me less, unless there is a sale on Special K, this is what I buy!
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
This is basically the generic version of Strawberry Special K, but in my opinion taste way better! tthe strawberries have a more natural brighter taste than Special K and not only is this option cheaper but fills up the box more!
Jessica W.
Park Hills, MO
This cereal is an awesome cheapier version of the Special K brand cereal. You can't tell the differences between the two besides the box and price.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
This cereal is so good. I actually prefer this to Special K with red berries. This also has fewer calories. It makes a great take to work snack.
sheri y.
Orlando, FL
I like this better than the Special K with strawberries, they taste better and stay crunchy longer than Special K, better price too
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I purchased this today, but I have yet to try it.. does it taste as good as Special K? Are the strawberries sweet or tasteless texture?