BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Stewed Tomatoes: All natural In tomato juice Kosher Naturally gluten free No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I thought they were as good as any name brand- just needed some seasoning." in 1 review
  • "They make a great side dish when mixed with a can of green beans." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried these Great Value tomato products more than once. They're not horrible, but they do lack some of that genuine tomato flavor. They're cheap and if they're getting lost in a pasta or amp'd up with some other great flavors they'll be fine. The cheapness is what always pulls me in (other brands are .80 cents to 1.15$ a can!)

Give them a try, mix they up with your own sauce and you'll be fine!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Now I have no problem buying store Brand products at all, but these Great Value Potatoes just aren't good. They are are extremely thick and the flavor Is bad. If you want decent potatoes I suggest you spend a little more money.
Ciara B.
Great product. I usually buy these when I made my famous chili.

But I've seen the Hunts tomatoes commercials & they say they peel their tomatoes with flash steam while other companies use lye. I wonder if GV is using flash steam or lye to peel.
Tara H.
Tacoma, WA
Tastes just like au gratin potatoes, I am not a fan of au gratin potatoes, But my husband and children LOVED them! And with it being "great value" brand the price was justttt right! ;)
Melanie M.
Albany, OR
I use these Stewed Tomatoes at least once a month. They make a great side dish when mixed with a can of green beans. A good addition to a quick weeknight dinner.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
The great value southwest style potatoes are just as flavorful if not better then any other brand out there. Infact I prefer the flavor over other brands
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
Don't bother with boxed potatoes....they're gross! Use the real thing! So much better for you and this way you don't have any added chemicals!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Taste just like the Betty Crocker to me. Buy off brand is just like buying name brand they all taste the same to me definitely a money save.
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
If you need something quick and cheap then look no farther. They taste great and are a much better price than your typical name brand items.
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
Your average canned stewed tomatoes. I'll get these if I'm grocery shopping at walmart. These are a kitchen staple, but most brands will do.