Great Value Spaghetti

All eyes to the stage, this very popular bikini is a must for beach ware, and a definite head turner. Made of cotton and polyester, a one size fits most S,M,L.

Parece delicioso?
doo you like it?
Pasta, pizza or burger? Weekend times
Start your review of Great Value Spaghetti!
Guadalupe M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely Great Value Spaghetti as the says it!!! We are big pasta lovers at home, so it must never be missing in my kitchen or I'll feel like we have nothing to eat.😁 It's something quick and easy to prepare also #greatvalue brands are great quality you are not missing anything on flavor or quality, the only thing you would miss if you get the more expensive brands is your money.💲💰😂 Great Value Spaghetti #pasta #noddles #spaghetti #meatsauce #ragu #prego #parmesan #greatvalue
Reina L.
Noblesville, IN
Great Value Spaghetti uploaded by Reina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
really good and delicious! We only buy this brand and presentation at home. We are Venezuelans but my kids love spaghetti. I always have at home.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
Great Value Spaghetti uploaded by Hannah S.
Very good pasta! Makes for an easy weeknight dinner. Cooks quickly and is cost efficient!!
Brittany C.
Perkinston, MS
The brand says it all its a Great Value! I purchased the whole wheat variety and this product can stand next to pricier comparisons. My family loves chicken spaghetti made with this pasta. The taste and texture are perfect. Overall satisfied with this product and price point.
Melissa R.
Port Jervis , NY
Good pasta on a budget. Tastes as good as any name brand. It takes to any kind of sauce, whether red or white.
Michele L.
Louisville, KY
You can't beat the value. Good product...why pay extra for a name brand when this product is just as good.
Brooke H.
Andersonville, TN
Awesome price And great taste and cooks well I have no complaints about the brand!!!!!!
Sarah I.
Grayling , MI
Tastes just as great as name brand pasta! Costs a lot less and can be used for all the same things as name brand pasta.
Carol E.
Noblesville, IN
Great product for a great price! This is usually the most inexpensive pasta at my local grocery stores, and I think the product is very comparable in value to more expensive brand names.
Heather Z.
Anytime we make spaghetti we get this brand. Not only is it the cheapest, but it never clumps like the other brands we have tried.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...