BY GREAT VALUE #3 in Pasta & Noodles

All eyes to the stage, this very popular bikini is a must for beach ware, and a definite head turner. Made of cotton and polyester, a one size fits most S,M,L.

• Can you taste the difference between Great Value and Barilla?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: 16 oz more...
I always buy Great Value Spaghetti noodles when I'm shopping for pasta.  They are a great value for your money and taste like authentic homemade noodles.  They cook quickly and don't get overly mushy if they're cooked a tad too long.  The only downside is the packaging.  I find the box won't stay closed so I do have to put the noodles in a container once I open the box.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Review for: 48 oz more...
I see no difference between great value pasta and name brand or more expensive brands. It seems to cook the same and taste the same but at a much lower price. I tend to buy this brand whenever I can .

I would recommend this product as it seems to be one of the items you can skimp on price and still have high quality food.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: 32 oz more...
Great noodles. They cook great. Priced great. For a family of seven these are greet for the price. They taste great. I would recommend especially if your on a budget. Packaging is great. Will buy again till they stop making them.
Maria De Jesus B.
Review for: 16 oz, 32 oz, 48 oz more...
I love stocking up on Great Value Brand products. My husband and I can never get enough of the pasta varieties that they offer. There is a perfect noodle for any pasta related dish! They are a great quality at a wonderful, low price!!! It's a great brand to buy in bulk and save up in the pantry.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
Review for: 32 oz more...
I was hesitant to buy this past but I am so glad I did. I found it to be tasty and the quality is not unlike that of the name brands. I prefer whole wheat to regular pasta but for the price value I couldn't pass it up. My family enjoyed it and didn't even notice that I had switched to a different pasta brand. If you're looking for a great deal on a budget, go get this pasta!
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
Review for: 1 lb, 4ct more...
Super yummy spaghetti noodles my family loves them. Great price super affordable. Compared to other brands it’s really great for the dollar. Some what healthy I mean it’s not something I’d say is super healthy.
Amanda S.
Great product at a great price. It definitely wasn't the most luxurious pasta I've ever had, but for the price it did the trick. I use this in spaghetti as well as other recipes. It is a typical  noodle without any added health benefits. For those on a budget, I'd recommend it.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I use both Great Value and Maruchan noodles, and neither of them fail to satisfy me! Great Value is super affordable and cook just like any other noodle. I would definitely recommend this brand and this type of spaghetti to anyone and everyone that just wants a regular ol' noodle :)
Kirsti H.
Very affordable and always just as good as name brands! And pasta is a staple in my house. I usually buy great value anything over name brand items because the price is always better and they’re always just as good. I will always do this and definitely recommend to others!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It actually taste the same with the other name brands that Wal-Mart has. It just cheaper. If you are a pitch on money than I would buy it. I would still buy it. I just wished they had a wheat version too. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will buy again!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti?
Kayla H.
Is this vegan
Jocelyn J.
Dover, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
How does this cook up when using it for baked spagettie?
Jocelyn J.
Dover, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?