BY GREAT VALUE #9 in Pasta & Noodles

All eyes to the stage, this very popular bikini is a must for beach ware, and a definite head turner. Made of cotton and polyester, a one size fits most S,M,L. see more...

• How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?1 Answers
  • Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
Review for: Great Value: Spaghetti, 32 oz more...
I was hesitant to buy this past but I am so glad I did. I found it to be tasty and the quality is not unlike that of the name brands. I prefer whole wheat to regular pasta but for the price value I couldn't pass it up. My family enjoyed it and didn't even notice that I had switched to a different pasta brand. If you're looking for a great deal on a budget, go get this pasta!
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
I use both Great Value and Maruchan noodles, and neither of them fail to satisfy me! Great Value is super affordable and cook just like any other noodle. I would definitely recommend this brand and this type of spaghetti to anyone and everyone that just wants a regular ol' noodle :)
Amanda S.
Great product at a great price. It definitely wasn't the most luxurious pasta I've ever had, but for the price it did the trick. I use this in spaghetti as well as other recipes. It is a typical  noodle without any added health benefits. For those on a budget, I'd recommend it.
Kirsti H.
Very affordable and always just as good as name brands! And pasta is a staple in my house. I usually buy great value anything over name brand items because the price is always better and they’re always just as good. I will always do this and definitely recommend to others!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It actually taste the same with the other name brands that Wal-Mart has. It just cheaper. If you are a pitch on money than I would buy it. I would still buy it. I just wished they had a wheat version too. I would recommend this product to anyone. I will buy again!
Becky M.
I love products offered by this company and I love the variety offered. I really like that they are sold in many styles. The best part is that they are very affordable and essentially the same items without the name brand. I would recommend this product to others!
Gwen S.
Columbus
Review for: Great Value: Spaghetti, 48 oz more...
I love this spaghetti! I usually pair it with meat flavored Ragu. Eat it one to two times a week. Always comes out great. Price is so low and I can't tell the difference in taste between this and the more expensive ones. Overall I'm very satisfied
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
Great price and great product! It doesn’t seem like it, but it’s seriously a massive amount of noodles and they taste great! You know how some noodles get dry and clumpy? These don’t. So overall, I’d certainly say they are a “great value.” (Get it?)
Katie B.
Lake Charles
I buy this brand of spaghetti all time and I taste no difference between the regular brand and off brand. I have no complaints. I love using these noodles for spaghetti or shrimp scampi pasta!
Devan A.
Morristown, NJ
Hey, this get's the job done! It taste like any other name brand pasta, but at a much lower price. I always choose this over the other brands because it's cheaper and tastes the same.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti?
Kayla H.
Is this vegan
Jocelyn J.
DOVER, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
How does this cook up when using it for baked spagettie?
Jocelyn J.
DOVER, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?