BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Pasta & Noodles

All eyes to the stage, this very popular bikini is a must for beach ware, and a definite head turner. Made of cotton and polyester, a one size fits most S,M,L. see more...

• How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?1 Answers
  • Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We do not grocery shop at Walmart, but do occasionally stop when we just need to pick an item or two up on the way home. But I personally feel like noodles are noodles. Regardless of the brand, they all taste the same (like nothing) - you're the creator of the noodles. If you mix in with the right sauce or the right seasoning, it's going to taste great. I usually go for Great Value or the Kroger brand to save a little bit of money.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
No complaints from me. It is easy to cook and on the box I had, there was a diagram of how much spaghetti one would need for the serving size that they were wishing for. You just put the spaghetti straight up and down on the diagram. The taste is pretty normal. It tastes like spaghetti! What more could you ask for?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
This doesn't taste any different than the name brand to me and it is much cheaper. It's spaghetti, so it's pretty unhealthy, but this brand isn't any worse for you than the other name brands. If you're like me and need to save money on anything you can then you'll definitely want to buy this over the alternatives.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
This spaghetti is somewhat soso. I can not say I am overly thrilled with it, as it breaks too easily for my taste, but it is an affordable option for a quick and easy spaghetti. Compared to other namebrands, it doesn't stack up as well. Overall, I'm not crazy about it and will neither recommend nor discourage.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
These work and taste just as well as the more expensive brands! They are cheaper too so that's a plus. They don't bear homemade noodles but they are just as good if not better than expensive brands. They cook well and sauce sticks to the noodles very well. They don't soak up too much water and that's a plus!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Whenever I'm looking for a cheap dinner for a lot of people, I grab a few boxes of the great Value Spaghetti noodles and a few jars of spaghetti sauce. As many times as I've cooked these, they've always turned out perfectly and the texture is always consistent. A 1lb box is about 97¢ so you can't beat it!
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great pasta and comes in different shapes as well. Always the lowest price at Walmart of course and lower then most store brands. I would give 5 stars if I saw they ever had better alternative pastas. Perhaps it's in other stores but I've been to many and this basic blue box pasta is all I've seen so far
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
I think that this pasta is just as good as the name brand more expensive pastas. It cooks the same and you get the same amount for a way cheaper price. I don't think that there is much of a difference in ingredients either. I find mine at my local Walmart and I believe it's only a $1. I would recommend!
Soo S.
Soo S.
I honestly have no idea why I am writing a review for spaghetti I honestly have no life. Anyways I really like that this brand is very cheap and I mostly just eat it with a Prego spaghetti sauce. It is really good that way. Even thought the cost make me freak out a little bit I still like it overall.
Emerine B.
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Great Value Spaghetti Noodles are pretty comparable to other top brand spaghetti noodles.
If you had 2 plates of different spaghetti noodles with the same sauce, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
The best thing about Great Value Spaghetti Noodles is that it cost less than the name brands.
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
How does this compare to Barilla spaghetti?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Is this vegan
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
How does this cook up when using it for baked spagettie?
DOVER, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?
DOVER, NH
Does anyone happen to know if this pasta is vegan?