Great Value Sloppy Joe Sandwich Sauce, 15.5 oz uploaded by Samantha F.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Sloppy Joe Sandwich Sauce, 15.5 oz see more...

April m.
Lexington, KY
A great sloppy joe sauce for a minimum of the price that you usually pay. It has some great seasonings and great flavors and I would recommend to anyone that wants a good sloppy joe sauce without all the hassle and a fraction of the price. It has wonderful flavor and it's easy to use.
lainy D.
The price for great value sloppy joe sandwich sauce is a great and so is the flavor. It truly is a great value and it is so darn tasty. I absolutely recommend this product. I am a big sloppy joe fan. Most sauces are great, but this one is among the best!
Amanda N.
Not wanting to give any stars because I bought this, and personally hated it. It's so watered down, and nobody likes liquid soaking through bread, it's cheap but not my style. Overall I was not satisfied one single bit. I hate to be negative, but I'm honest.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Nothing like a sloppy joe! We eat sloppy joes if say once every two months. For one they are yummy for two affordable. I always pair it with tater tots. The kids love them. I've used this brand for years. If you want a quick easy meal, try this.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
When in doubt make sloppy joes for dinner lol. Not the healthiest pick but so delicious! I buy it at Walmart! Only reason why I didn't give it 4 stars is bc it's a little runny but definitely overall satisfied!!
Marina G.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is very tasty and serves about 4 people. I like how easy it is to make and it also is rather cheap so when I'm on a budget I can still eat a hearty meal without breaking my bank. I also like how the can lid isn't difficult to remove with a can opener because some cans are impossible to open even with a can opener.
DeShaunna W.
College Park, GA
This product was so disgusting. I never really had a thing for sloppy How but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. It had like a Can taste to it. It's very cheap and I could see why. It wasn't good at all.
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Quick and easy for kids. But for adults who want flavor and deliciousness, DONT DO IT.
just brown you some meat with onion and bell pepper, throw a bottle of your fav bbq sauce.
Meredith T.
Montrose
Great Value Sloppy Joe sandwich sauce is great when you don't know what to make and have ground beef. It's not too pricey. I'm not sure how healthy it is, but it helps when your on a budget and need something quick to make and it's very tasty! Yes, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kristen B.
Never can really find a good sloppy joe pre mix that I really like it always taste to much like ketchup and vinigar this one is just ok and what I have been buying recently since it is cheap and they sell it at walmart