Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesGreat Value
Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 225 oz

Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz

by Great Value

Who loves hash browns ?
Have you ever tried these cooked in a Nuwave?
Start your review of Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love having this with my breakfast sandwiches every morning! It’s so inexpensive and fills me up!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome hash browns at an awesome price. These are great cooked in a skillet. They get crispy without having to fry them, and healthier, too. They are just as good as the name brands at a much cheaper price. I also like them in breakfast casseroles!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,450 reviews
Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We eat these Great Value hash browns for breakfast most days. We put them in the air fryer and they are good to go! The taste is fresh and of potato goodness. I definitely recommend these hash browns!
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
These are delicious!! We used to only have hash browns when we ate out but now we have them multiple times each week. They are tasty, easy to make and very affordable. My husband really loves them because they are a great pre-work breakfast and easy to take on the go. I cook them in Crisco, then add salt and pepper.
Alexis A.
Being able to buy these as a pack has saved me millions on fast food breakfast. I love these hash browns SO much. They're a good price, they're easy to make, only improvement would be the packaging because while the stacked layout is easy it can't be resealed.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.
These are so easy to cook just put in the pan and let them cook! My son loves them for not just breakfast but in place of fries. We keep these in the freezer. Season them while cooking and use cooking spray , butter, or oil! No need to defrost. We will repurchase.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
If you grill these they taste so amazing and crispy. My grandpa used to put these on the grill and add some salt and I loved them.
Natasha R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Delicious! I pan fried these in a little bit of oil. The texture was great! crispy outside while soft on the inside
Cammy F.
Richlands, NC
Aside from a certain fast food place, these are great!! I shallow fry them in a small pan with garlic & onion powder and salt, until crunchy!! These and a cup of coffee, and I'm good to go! Great Value Shredded Seasoned Potato Patties Hash Brown, 22.5 oz
Alissa T.
Middleville, MI
These are great price in great quality definitely will buy more. I love cooking them in my air fryer perfect crisp better than the oven