BY GREAT VALUE

Carla  P.
We love this! It's very flavorful! We have a grandson who is allergic to milk so this is the only 'ice cream' he can eat. Love it and will be buying it all summer!
Emily F.
This is the most horrible ice cream I have ever tasted. It tasted like lemon, that was all I could taste. Waste of money!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I love this sherbet. Its creamy and taste really fresh. The colors are pretty and the price is amazing. Would recommend.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I love this stuff! Sherbet in general is my favorite but this is so good! I def. think you should give it a try!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
This is good. But the line doesn't taste like the like in normal brand shebert. Guess every brand is different.
Nikki W.
Neosho , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my absolute favorite things to indulge on! Has great flavors and tastes delicious!
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
It's not bad at all, great for something sweet to eat but I love other sherbets better
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect summer treat! No need to spend extra for name brands this is just as good.
Meghan S.
Holgate, OH
Very delicious summer treat. I love the fruity taste and the texture of sherbet
Jennie M.
eldorado
Purchased at: Target
This product is great 👍🏻. However I have tried better I still do enjoy this product. It has a great flavor and my family seems to enjoy it