Great Value Purified Water

by Great Value

#8 in Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals

Me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Iff you're not a big fan of regular water, what is it that yall add in to enjoy it more ?
What is the ph of this water?
Start your review of Great Value Purified Water!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this brand of water all the time. It tastes just as good as all the pricier brands at about half the price. I use it in my coffee maker also. Give it a try and save some money too!
Christina  P.
Prattville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We get the biggest package of great value water once to twice a week. It tastes better than Dasani & Aquafina. The big value packs allow us to grab & go. It’s important for my kids to stay hydrated.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,548 reviews
This is a great value it’s way more cheaper and it taste the same so I would definitely recommend
Kris C.
DeLand
Purchased at: Walmart
Great value purified water is truly a great value. It is sodium free and has a pH of 9.5. If you add flavoring to your water you might have an issue as Great Value bottles are quite full and the caps sometimes are difficult to get back on tightly. These two issues can give you nightmares if you’re a person that likes to add flavoring. In my opinion the price is right and the water is very refreshing. It’s my go to water.
Shannan A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like the Walmart brand the great value waters does anybody else like them or notGreat Value Purified Water
Cassandra L.
savannah tn
We've used this for my sons bottles since he was born! This is by far our favorite brand of water.
Crystal F.
Viola
Purchased at: Walmart
It's hard these days to get kids to drink anything but soda and juices that are almost 100% sugar. But my kid's actually are always willing to drink water, thank God. So it's convenient that this Great Value water comes in a case of 40 and is very reasonably priced. It's also incredibly cheap unlike other brands.
NADIA T.
Weston, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Publix
very good water, good quality, practicality and good size, I always bring a bottle in the car or in my bag to refresh myself.
Yary M.
Buffalo, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great Value Purified Water uploaded by Yary M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value Purified Water tiene mutiples botellas de 16 oz. Son una buena alternativa de agua embotellada y su precio es bastante bueno. En mi casa alternamos con otra marca que tiene mejor sabor pero es mas costosa. Esta tampoco tiene mal sabor. Me gusta porque uno la puede llevar con uno la recomiendo.
Catherine H.
Wichita, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tastes like most of your bottled waters and is much cheaper than some of their competitors so overall it's a good buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...