BY GREAT VALUE #15 in Bottled Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals see more...

• What is your favorite bottled water, and why?7 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the water taste kinda sour like!?10 Answers
  • Does the brand matter to you ?20 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Good water to drink when you are working on getting fit or just as everyday use! I never notice any difference on the name brand and generic name water brands so I say try this because you do pay less if you want to save some money in the long run. You def wont notice any difference in taste. I hate that we are consuming so much bottled water now and there is so much waste with this but faucet water is not as safe to drink as it was before so unfortunately we now buy so much bottled water.
Alyssa B.
I'm usually super picky about what water I purchase, because to me some of the cheaper brands or options you can buy, the water taste stale. The flavor of this water lives up to my expectations & I would definitely purchase again. The only improvement I would suggest is the bottle quality. The plastic is thin, and if you're keeping it in a backpack, or side bag you risk the chance of it spilling out a bit.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Awesome price for water! We always buy a few cases of this water a month because we blow through water so quickly (not something I'm proud of, I'm sorry to the environment, I do keep bottles for as many uses as I can get out of them before recycling). Not my favorite tasting bottled water but it does taste good and is inexpensive.
Kacy B.
I grew up drinking Ozarka water and that's the only brand I cared to drink. To save money, my husband and I switched over to Great Value waters and I haven't noticed a difference other than saving money! They don't have the plastic-y taste that goes along with some other water bottle brands.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Such good water at an affordable price. I buy a case each time I grocery shop and we use SAMs choice for family functions as well. The plastic is easy to break down in the trash (similar to can crushing) so we are able to throw all of the plastic away without using so many trash bags!
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
Great water to drink for everyday use! I never notice any difference on the name brand and generic name water brands so I say try this because you do pay less if you want to save some money in the long run. You def wont notice any difference in taste. Great buy and healthy for you.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
I really like this bottled water. The price is great, and the quality is good, too. It is heavily flavored or chlorinated with Aquafina and Dasani water is. I usually greatly dislike bottled water, but this is definitely my go-to. Plus the bottle size is just right to be portable.
Jason C.
Honestly bottled water is bottled water within a varying degree. But I am happy that you can get a case of water under $3 on the regular. I keep a case in the truck, and it is refreshing! I have never had on leak or explode and they roll around the truck for weeks at a time.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
This is one of the only water brands that I buy. They are very affordable and don't taste any different than the more expensive brands. I will continue buying this brand no matter what because why spend extra money on something that isn't any different than the cheap stuff.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This brand of water is always a great deal. Especially if you are wanting to save on costs. I don't notice a difference in flavor between this or name brand water so I would say it easily compares at half the price. Definitely handy to have around while doing yard work!
Kerry M.
Is this the Walmart brand?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this your favorite tasting water?
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
Can anyone tell a difference between this brand and other name brands?
Deborah A.
Do they sell the baby size bottles?
Donna S.
Is the great value and sams choice, the same water?