BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Bottled Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals see more...

• Who all loves this water!?!?!?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite bottled water, and why?7 Answers
  • Is it just me or does the water taste kinda sour like!?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Normally great value does not hit the spot for me, but this water is just fine. as long is it is not tap water, I am happy. you can find this at the dollar store, wallmart, etc. I will continue to buy this water. Lets face it, I live on a budget and this water does fine.
Sarah G.
I like bottled water because our tap water is not very good. I got this brand because it was cheap. It's better then other store brands but it does have a bit of a tap water taste tobit. But if your like me you don't want to pay much for water.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
The ONLY water I will buy. Best quantity for my buck & not bad quality. I'm the type, water is water. It travel friendly, great tasting. My family & friends like it as well. Always a repeat customer !
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy at least three 35pks of this water every month. I drink at least 5 bottles a day to keep hydrated all the time. I love this brand of water. I recommend this water to anyone.
Isabella E.
This is our family households go to water! The price is amazing for water bottles and we go through water quickly! It sounds silly, but the water tastes fresh and clean which I feel like many other water bottle products have an odd taste to them. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a perfectly priced water bottle with a great taste!
Veronique C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Water is life! I love heading to local Walmart to pick up a pack of purified water. This water is super cheap compared to other brands, it's easy to just grab a bottle and head out for the day. My goal is to drink a gallon a day. It's the only water I buy, so head over to your local Walmart and purchase a case now.
Cynthia U.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The water taste good for it being a store brand! I can say that I go threw about 8 cases a month and it's totally worth my money! My kids love it and they have also said that they don't see a difference from other waters! I think that people just seem to stay away from this brand because it is a store brand
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I get a case of this every Friday. I can't drink the water out of the tap, I can tell a huge difference in bottled water and tap water. I'm not a huge water fan anyway but the convenience of a bottle that's been sitting in the fridge getting colder and colder is too tempting to pass up. These help me stay on track drinking a lot more water and my body is thankful to how much better drinking more water has made me feel! ūüĎćūüĆä
Kayla W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is a great and reliable brand of water to drink from. I like this water because it doesn't have a weird taste to it. I always buy this brand when I can. It is an affordable price to purchase from as well. I tend to trust this brand because this is a cheaper alternative than Arrowhead.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Affordable and healthy so I can keep the whole family hydrated which I love I think I'm the most physical in my family other than my two year old but to keep everyone on track I get my whole family out on walks and runs so having a case of this in the fridge is a must to rehydrate.
Kerry M.
Is this the Walmart brand?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this your favorite tasting water?
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
Can anyone tell a difference between this brand and other name brands?
Deborah A.
Do they sell the baby size bottles?
Donna S.
Is the great value and sams choice, the same water?