BY GREAT VALUE #12 in Bottled Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals see more...

Buy on Walmart
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For Great Value! brand, this is very good water, which is what I would expect for water.  This product has greatly exceeded my expectations and I will continue to buy and would highly recommend this product to anyone.  I buy this regularly to save money.
Hailey D.
Huntington
For the value & price of this water, its pretty good. I can drink this water over other cheaper ones & even ones that are a little more expensive. The quality isn't as good as my preferred brands Fiji & Smartwater, but I will continue to drink this water when it is available to me.
Brenda W.
The bottle caps are what I would like to address. They are so small now that i can't get a good grip to open them. I resorted to pliers on the last case. Several of my co workers have agreed they are difficult. We buy the water on a regular basis, but need a reason not to change. Please go back to the larger caps.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I did not like this water at all. I was trying to be cheap by buying this, but you get what you pay for.

The water tastes like what I would imagine a battery would taste like. It was not refreshing at all. I would not recommend drinking this at room temperature because the taste of it is even stronger.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
BANG FOR YOUR BUCK. This water is very affordable and very refreshing. Not all water tastes the same but this one is good. You get a lot of product for little cost. It's packaged nicely and easy to tote (unlike other bottles that are more "slick")
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is such a great deal for water, I buy this every time I go to Walmart. The water taste really good and you definitely get a lot for your money. For the price you can’t beat it I would highly recommend
Brooke B.
I like to buy great value water... but only because it's cheap. The plastic water bottle quality is very cheap (I know, you get what you pay for) and the bottles seem to crumble
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I like to buy the great value waters when I go on trips out of town. Because they are so cheap and come in a big case. Good water for being so inexpensive. The taste is good too.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Normally great value does not hit the spot for me, but this water is just fine. as long is it is not tap water, I am happy. you can find this at the dollar store, wallmart, etc. I will continue to buy this water. Lets face it, I live on a budget and this water does fine.
Daniele V.
High Point, NC
I just have been using to clean and tone my face. I’ve heard purify water is good to cleanse the skin with. I usually put in in the refrigerator to cool the temperature of the water down before using it.
Kerry M.
Is this the Walmart brand?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this your favorite tasting water?
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
Can anyone tell a difference between this brand and other name brands?
Deborah A.
Do they sell the baby size bottles?
Donna S.
Is the great value and sams choice, the same water?