Great Value Purified Water

by Great Value

#18 in Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals

Iff you're not a big fan of regular water, what is it that yall add in to enjoy it more ?
What is the ph of this water?
does this water contain anything harmful? i’ve heard its not great for you!
Start your review of Great Value Purified Water!
How would you rate this product?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,317 reviews
This is a great value it’s way more cheaper and it taste the same so I would definitely recommend
Nadia T.
Weston, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
very good water, good quality, practicality and good size, I always bring a bottle in the car or in my bag to refresh myself.
Cassandra L.
savannah tn
We've used this for my sons bottles since he was born! This is by far our favorite brand of water.
Brianna D.
Hot Springs, AR
Great Value Purified Water uploaded by Brianna D.
Great Value is 2nd favorite bottled water (behind Ozarka) Thanks to the price, it is the only bottled water we generally purchase in big packages.
Rebecca A.
Great water at a great price. I have to buy water since my sink water makes everyone sick. This is my go to water.
Lauryn T.
Hoover
Clean water for a lower price... sounds good to me! My family buy these all the time! Go buy some... don't but Fiji water.
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
For Great Value! brand, this is very good water, which is what I would expect for water.  This product has greatly exceeded my expectations and I will continue to buy and would highly recommend this product to anyone.  I buy this regularly to save money.
Kirsten S.
I love this water! It's cheap and it tastes great. I'm really picky with the taste of water and some water (like Dasani) has a weird taste, but this brand doesn't! I will definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Dana D.
Irondale, OH
Soooooo I’m not much on drinking water soo after I tried this I was pleasantly surprised! It taste so clean doesn’t leave a bad taste. Very cost efficient! And I do plan on increasing my H2O quantity!!!
Anna C.
Acworth, GA
Great and I must have it!! It's so refreshing and keeps me hydrated and tastes so amazing #backyardbash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...