BY GREAT VALUE #5 in Bottled Water

Buy on Walmart
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Good water to drink when you are working on getting fit or just as everyday use! I never notice any difference on the name brand and generic name water brands so I say try this because you do pay less if you want to save some money in the long run. You def wont notice any difference in taste. I hate that we are consuming so much bottled water now and there is so much waste with this but faucet water is not as safe to drink as it was before so unfortunately we now buy so much bottled water.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not a huge fan of most bottled water and prefer to carry my own refillable bottle (it's better for the environment!) but when I'm running late or forget to bring my water bottle, great value water is a good choice. It tastes perfectly crisp and refreshing, and doesn't have the same weird, plasticy aftertaste that I lot of bottled water has, and it's a fraction of the price of the other brands as well. Highly recommended!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I'm usually super picky about what water I purchase, because to me some of the cheaper brands or options you can buy, the water taste stale. The flavor of this water lives up to my expectations & I would definitely purchase again. The only improvement I would suggest is the bottle quality. The plastic is thin, and if you're keeping it in a backpack, or side bag you risk the chance of it spilling out a bit.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Awesome price for water! We always buy a few cases of this water a month because we blow through water so quickly (not something I'm proud of, I'm sorry to the environment, I do keep bottles for as many uses as I can get out of them before recycling). Not my favorite tasting bottled water but it does taste good and is inexpensive.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Keller, TX
This is a great affordable bottle water option. I think flavor is ok, though not the very best. It tastes fine though, cold or room temperature. My only complaint is the bottles often can't stand straight half the time. I'm not sure if it's just the flimsy plastic but it seems to be deformed easily. Will definitely buy again.
Kacy B.
Kacy B.
I grew up drinking Ozarka water and that's the only brand I cared to drink. To save money, my husband and I switched over to Great Value waters and I haven't noticed a difference other than saving money! They don't have the plastic-y taste that goes along with some other water bottle brands.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is this cheaper than any other brand of water I have found at Walmart we pretty much get like 5 cases a week my husband takes some to work and we keep them in he fridge but our towns water ain't that great either this is such a great price and you can find it at your local Walmart
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Such good water at an affordable price. I buy a case each time I grocery shop and we use SAMs choice for family functions as well. The plastic is easy to break down in the trash (similar to can crushing) so we are able to throw all of the plastic away without using so many trash bags!
Jameaka B.
Jameaka B.
Las Vegas, NV
Of the different choices in water there are , I do love the great value water. It doesn't have a funny metal or earthy taste like other brands of water.

It does meet my expectations especially during a workout. I would recommend this water to others bassed on price and taste alone.
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
Great water to drink for everyday use! I never notice any difference on the name brand and generic name water brands so I say try this because you do pay less if you want to save some money in the long run. You def wont notice any difference in taste. Great buy and healthy for you.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
Is this the Walmart brand?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Is this your favorite tasting water?
Jourdan C.
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
Can anyone tell a difference between this brand and other name brands?
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Do they sell the baby size bottles?
Donna S.
Donna S.
Is the great value and sams choice, the same water?