Great Value Purified Water

by Great Value

#16 in Water

.5 liters each With flavor enhancing minerals

What is the ph of this water?
does this water contain anything harmful? i’ve heard its not great for you!
Water is water...
Start your review of Great Value Purified Water!
How would you rate this product?
Massachusetts
Great Value Purified Water uploaded by ariana P.
I love this water its very affordable and tastes just as good as any other brand honestly. Buying anything else is just buying a different plastic bottle and lable. Like i said it compares to any other. I will absolutely always buy this water and highly recommend to everyone!😁👏👏👏❤ Great product and great price! What more could you ask for?!
415 Old Seneca Rd.
We buy a case or two for camping or for the back of our car. We put a pack in the car so if we are thirsty we just go back to the car, pour a packet of flavoring, and go back to what we were doing, so we save money by not buying drinks. This product is the cheapest out of waters I have found. They are convenient. I reccomend them.
I always get the extra big pack of this water & it last a good bit for us. It's so hard for me to drink water since it's tasteless lmao. But this a good tasting water. Doesn't taste like chlorine like some water does. Yes water doesn't all taste the same. Worth the price because you get like 40 bottles for 4 bucks!
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay. It’s a great price for a pack of water. Mostly used to keep in the car. Maybe because I switched to alkaline water, consequently, when I drink this water, it has a slight plastic taste. I could definitely be tripping but I’m not taking any chances. I haven’t purchased this in a while.
Russell Spgs, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this product when I am at Wal Mart doing some shopping. I think this is a good product for the money. It's not usually as expensive as some of the other brands. I like it just the same and it's cheaper so I would definitely buy it again. I would also recommend it if you like purified water.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Not too impressed with this brand of water. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot of water. I hate this water because it always leaves me feeling dehydrated. I feel like I have to drink 8 bottles before I start to feel an impact.. it’s just not hydrating. Which is strange for water.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband and I purchase the big pack of this water every week. We go thru literally fast. When drinking it, it goes down so easy. The size of the bottle is a good size. (Like normal water bottles of every other kind) it's just like name brand water. Just with the great value name on it.
This water is cheaper than more expensive brands and you can get 36 bottles to a case. That’s not bad compared to other brands that want more money for less bottles. I like this water a lot, and it didn’t have a weird taste to it. Will continue to buy this brand for the savings.
This is the water I buy all the time. It has the cheapest price and the most bottles of water per pack. It is good and clean tasting, it does not taste like tap water like spring water does. It is packed in larger quantities than 24. I highly recommend this product
Thomson, GA
This water tastes better than many name brands. It has great flavor. It's a affordable. We purchase this all the time. I do hate that it's plastic but it's recyclable. I would purchase this again and would definitely recommend for a hot day in the summer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...