BY GREAT VALUE #11 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Great Value Powdered Sugar: Your guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Azucar glase impalpable. Naturally gluten-free food. see more...

Great Value Powdered Sugar
  • "I love this powdered sugar.You can't taste a difference between this and another name brand.It is good quality and very affordable.I recommend this over Domino's powdered sugar since it's just as good and half the price." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't taste any different than the name brand and a much better deal." in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Powdered sugar is a product I only buy around the holidays because that's the only time I use it. I use it for some of my recipes I bake around Christmas. Since I only buy it when I need it I buy the Wal-Mart brand because it's cheap.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
My family loves powdered sugar!! We make homemade donuts, beignets, and a couple other tasty treats! We buy Great Value powdered sugar because it gets the job down and isn't expensive at all!! Makes for perfect homemade icing for our donuts!! 😍
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
I was a little skeptical buying the off brand powdered sugar bc it’s so vital in this recipe ! This sugar delivered so well and was delicious ! Got it at wal Mart and wS super cheap ! Will absolutely buy again
Veronica P.
I love to bake and powdered sugar is a must for most of my baked goods. Perfect for topping of a dessert or making your own frosting! Great Value Powdered Sugar
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
Usually when I'm making butter cream icing, I try to use a confectioners powdered sugar, made from cane sugar. However, when I'm in a pinch or a small budget I use this! It works well but the consistency isn't the same. Overall, does the job.
Breanna F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
You simply can't go wrong with Great Value Powdered Sugar. Firstly, it tastes just as good as the name brand products and secondly, it is so much cheaper! It is a great product that I use frequently in my baking. I would highly recommend.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Great powdered sugar! I used this in my peanut butter balls this year!! I used skippy peanut butter powdered sugar a little vanilla rolled into balls then chilled over night before dipping into chocolate
Ashleigh G.
Great Value brand powdered sugar is just that - a great value! Typically cheaper than name brands and the quality is just as good. I'd recommend it and I typically have it on hand at my home.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Rachel H.
This powdered sugar is just as good as all the rest, it just costs less! I could never tell the difference and I bake everyday! I will continue to use this product!