Great Value Powdered Sugar uploaded by Heather G.Great Value Powdered Sugar uploaded by Marie Fe R.Great Value Powdered Sugar uploaded by Annette R.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Powdered Sugar: Your guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Azucar glase impalpable. Naturally gluten-free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this powdered sugar.You can't taste a difference between this and another name brand.It is good quality and very affordable.I recommend this over Domino's powdered sugar since it's just as good and half the price." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't taste any different than the name brand and a much better deal." in 1 review
Rachel H.
This powdered sugar is just as good as all the rest, it just costs less! I could never tell the difference and I bake everyday! I will continue to use this product!
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Foodie Expert
Great sugar at an affordable price. I use this for my baking recipes especially when making homemade cake frostings. Definitely recommend.
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
Foodie Expert
My family loves powdered sugar!! We make homemade donuts, beignets, and a couple other tasty treats! We buy Great Value powdered sugar because it gets the job down and isn't expensive at all!! Makes for perfect homemade icing for our donuts!! ๐Ÿ˜
Farren A.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
I was a little skeptical buying the off brand powdered sugar bc itโ€™s so vital in this recipe ! This sugar delivered so well and was delicious ! Got it at wal Mart and wS super cheap ! Will absolutely buy again
Veronica P.
Foodie Expert
I love to bake and powdered sugar is a must for most of my baked goods. Perfect for topping of a dessert or making your own frosting! Great Value Powdered Sugar
Jessica Q.
This product is great!! Definitely one of the times to spring for the generic brand because there is no difference in it and the expensive kind! Great find !
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
Use this brand all the time and love it! It's cheap but works perfectly and makes all my sweets come out perfect! Use it most to make buttercream icing!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
We used this powdered sugar to make icing for our sugar cookies we left out for Santa this year. For the price, you get a decent amount of sugar!
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
I've been using this brand for years. Great product for the price and it pretty much just like the name brand. I've not been able to tell a difference.
Vanessa P.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Perfect. The price is great compared to other brands. The taste is great especially for funnel cakes and fries Oreos