Great Value : Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Cups uploaded by Tish D.

BY GREAT VALUE

Kosher dairy No artificial flavors or colors see more...

• I've never heard of these cups. What are the best flavors to get?1 Answers
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this for peanut butter lovers like myself. These taste amazing to be an off brand! They're the perfect little snack to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Cleburne, TX
I absolutely love these! Even for a brand that is not Reese's, these are delicious! I tend to get these almost every time I go to walmart! Definitely a must try for anyone who hasn't!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I love these! Even for an off brand like Great Value they taste great! I highly recommend trying them!
amanda m.
amanda m.
Louisa, KY
I cannot have these in the house. These taste so good smooth creamy cant have just one. Even if my husband goes out he will bring a bag home to me. Love these if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Bad quality and nasty taste to it. I know store brands are not all that but do not buy this product.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
These taste so good and are so addicting, it's of course a knock off to Reese's but it doesn't taste much different. Delicious !!
amy a.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Oh my gosh, these little cups of heaven are delicious! yummy vanilla ice cream with chocolate and peanut butter! and at a very affordable price. what more could you ask for??
Katie W.
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
I've never heard of these cups. What are the best flavors to get?