Great Value Paper Towels

Great Value Paper Towels: Strong and absorbent Six super rolls

So these are pretty cheap!! Do they hold up and compare to the more expensive brands??
Are these cheaper than other brands? How is the quality?
Who else uses these great paper towels I do along with others depending on my budget
Start your review of Great Value Paper Towels!
How would you rate this product?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,546 reviews
These are actually pretty good for the price they’re not very expensive not as thick as expensive brands but for the value they’re pretty good
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Great price, we buy the select tear sheets that are smaller for spills or smaller messes. They hold up well and are cheap for the amount you get. They are also thick, so don’t worry about it tearing.
Angela  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these for just about everything when cleaning. They are just as good as the name brand and more expensive ones. Highly recommend 😊
Susie B.
Nampa, ID
It's a decent product when you are shopping on a budget. The quality could be a little better.But for the most part it does It's job around the house.
Arianna F.
I find these better than Bounty. Since the sheet is smaller and I don't need to waste so much paper in each use
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Great value paper towels gets the job done. Great value for your money, not as good as the higher priced paper towels.
Paris B.
Coeburn, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
They work just as good as Bounty's paper towels. I love that about them plus they are a great price for a person or family that is on a budget. I would recommend it for those on a budget. Less harsh on windows and mirrors than a name brand paper towel.
Randi  C.
Brazil, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best paper towels when money is low, or if you're in a spot and need a lot. They definitely do their job. If you're looking for strong and pliable paper towels, BUT ALSO a good deal, these are for you!!
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Good paper towels. Especially for the price. Really thought. Durable. I love bounty paper towels. And I think this is a great dupe. For a way lower price. Also come in big bundles or individual.
Amanda C.
Hinesville, GA
These are a better price then some name brands and honestly work just as well. I do buy diffrent brands on occasion mostly due to avalibility. But these do compare to the bigger brands.