Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY GREAT VALUE #7 in Disposable Plates

Great Value Heavy Duty 9" Paper Plates: Microwave safe Grease resistant 70% heavier than economy plates see more...

• "The paper plates are not heavy duty they bend easy." in 2 reviews
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma , CA
I like to use these with the paper plate holders. They aren't too sturdy on their own. Perfect for burgers or hotdogs, but a no go with beans or anything that has a lot of liquid or moisture.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are my favorite cheap plates to use for science experiments at school. They are great when you need something cheap and easy to place and separate all of your materials.
Linda M.
Linda M.
I just purchased these plates today while I was shopping at Walmart for my Thanksgiving dinner and other things, I will see how strong they are tomorrow when I make lunch.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Easy to use, cheap, and they get the job done. Perfect for any get together. I think I use these for every party I throw. Don't underestimate cheap!
Ally H.
Ally H.
These plates are great for BBQ in the summer. So I don't have to have everyone use a glass plate and it is convenient. They last up to ketchup
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
They fly away if your trying to eat outside and don't have a heavy enough snack but other than that they work really good.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is one of those products were you get what you pay for. They are cheaply made, very thin,and tear up easy.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Decorator Expert
Good to have great value paper plates ,they're priced right and work for barbecues
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Don't care for these, they always bend easily, good price but not so good product
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Decorator Expert
These paper plates used to be the best, but not any more! I always purchased heavy duty because they held up. The new package plates are thinner, not as fluted and even the paper it is made out of is different -- it's not as shiny so I assume they aren't coated. Translation -- we are being sold the cheap ones that you have to use 2 or 3 at one time because they don't hold up. I guess the supplier went to a cheaper paper and processing method. Makes me wonder what other 'Great Value' products have changed?