Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Chandra B.Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Chandra B.Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY GREAT VALUE #11 in Disposable Plates

Great Value Heavy Duty 9" Paper Plates: Microwave safe Grease resistant 70% heavier than economy plates see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The paper plates are not heavy duty they bend easy." in 2 reviews
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
These would easily be a 4-5 star plate if it wasn't for the blatant ignorance of quality control during the manufacturing process. The edges are not even at all which causes the paper plates to be extremely flimsy on one side (the side left with no edge). This means you have to use more than two plates at a time for almost everything. These plates are the cheapest option when you are shopping but they really aren't worth it if you have to use multiple plates at a time in order for them to function.
Veronica S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These plates are not very good for messy and heavy food. The oils easily bleed through the plate. To be of any use you need to use multiple plates. Its nice for snack food or cake but nothing else.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are nice. I use them to put my dog's can food on. I use this also to make crafts. They are very cheap. They hold up well and reuse them a few time. They do not leak. i brought my at Wal- mart. I would not use these if I had people come over for a party because they would not hold up well.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
These paper plates used to be the best, but not any more! I always purchased heavy duty because they held up. The new package plates are thinner, not as fluted and even the paper it is made out of is different -- it's not as shiny so I assume they aren't coated. Translation -- we are being sold the cheap ones that you have to use 2 or 3 at one time because they don't hold up. I guess the supplier went to a cheaper paper and processing method. Makes me wonder what other 'Great Value' products have changed?
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I mean they're paper plates so what do you really expect. There are definitely better paper and plastic plates out there, but these are great for just a sandwich or something light. I would eat hot lasagna off of this though. They're very cheap so I buy these for my light lunches so I don't have to wash dishes or use my more durable disposable plates.
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about these I couldn't say anything bad even if I had to try to think of something bad to say. My mom had been buying these since I was little. Literally our go to for every party and even days when you just don't wanna do the dishes. Super good quality super great price.
Jessica C.
Everett
Good value. These paper plates are white and thin, but are good for things like toast, pizza, bagels, and cookies. I like to use paper plates because it biodegrades and also because I have a large family and I don't like washing the dishes. I recoomend these paper plates.
Valena B.
smithboro
I cook all the time and don't want to do a bunch of dishes all day. these paper plates come in a big bag so they last for a while. they are good for the price. money is tight so the better priced items are always a +. don't want to run out of them! lol. would recommend.
Jessica M.
Hamlet, NC
Paper plates from Walmart are very affordable and can last a good bit of time. I have made several purchases of them in the past few months. Love them for cookouts and even dinners in general. Saves you from having to clean those dirty dishes. Highly recommend.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This paper plates are good for crafts with children but they're not good for using them at parties at all. They bend very easily and do not hold the weight of the good very good. If you're using it for crafts then yes I do recommend them, just not for parties