Great Value Paper Plates

Great Value Heavy Duty 9" Paper Plates: Microwave safe Grease resistant 70% heavier than economy plates

Start your review of Great Value Paper Plates!
Product Highlights
The paper plates are not heavy duty they bend easy.in reviews
Tierra  B.
Rock Hill, SC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I do not recommend these plates if you have a lot of food because you will need to double them up. The quality it’s not that great you pay for what you get. I wouldn’t recommend these plates.
Misty  S.
Tulare, CA
For an "off" brand, this product is great. Price point is very affordable and worth every penny. Plates are steady and hold a good proportion of food.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like great value paper plate they serve our purposes well because we dont want to have to wash a lot of dishes and there very durable and priced very reasonable so why dont you give these plates a try and see if they work as well for you and your family
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love these paper plates. Always been my go-to paper plate. Great price for the value. Strong durable and can withstand the microwave. Lol with all paper plates you can’t apply too much heat thou. These seem to be the best for your money Great Value Paper Plates
Abby W.
Marion, IN
These are pretty good plates for paper plates, kind of sturdy. Food does not soak through. Very good value and quantity. I would recommend these plates.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a love hate relationship with paper plates. They are so convenient to use, but they are terrible as far as recycling goes. We don’t use them very often because we are trying to use more environmentally friendly products. These are fairly inexpensive at Walmart. I will buy some this summer for picnics....unless I find another option like reusable plastic ones or something.
Jennifer  L.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
For the money these are a really good deal. Can’t beat Walmart’s prices. I wouldn’t put a whole lot of food on this plate, but will hold ok.
jennifer F.
Sarasota, FL
i’m cheap when it comes to paper plates. why splurge when you’re going to use them once and then trash them? however, i do have to admit that this brand gets the job done. and very well i might add. i get this brand all the time, and it never seems to go soggy and as long as you get the wax coating, you’re good to go.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are handy to have for lunches or even outdoors. They are on the thin side and absorb a lot of liquid and grease. I would make them a bit thicker next time but over all these are nice to have. I would probably buy the coated ones next time.
Maria  V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Muy buenos y prácticos cuando salimos usamos esos platos para comer y buena marca buena calidad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Oneida S. il y a 2 ans
I use them for any social gather. For example, parties, going to the beach, at the park, etc. Just easier to use these and dispose of them rather than using regular plates and utensils.