Great Value Paper Plates

Great Value Heavy Duty 9" Paper Plates: Microwave safe Grease resistant 70% heavier than economy plates
Start your review of Great Value Paper Plates!
Product Highlights
“The paper plates are not heavy duty they bend easy.” in reviews
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these to keep on hand,just in case! They're cheap and last awhile. I mainly use them for sandwiches or snacks because they're just way too flimsy for anything else. I feel like they used to be thicker...not certain.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
These aren't the strongest or the best quality but they get the job done and are inexpensive. I use them for my kids' crafts too, they make clean up so much easier!
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a love hate relationship with paper plates. They are so convenient to use, but they are terrible as far as recycling goes. We don’t use them very often because we are trying to use more environmentally friendly products. These are fairly inexpensive at Walmart. I will buy some this summer for picnics....unless I find another option like reusable plastic ones or something.
1,178 reviews
These plates are not very good for messy and heavy food. The oils easily bleed through the plate. To be of any use you need to use multiple plates. Its nice for snack food or cake but nothing else.
Buying online through grocery app. Pay attention to the 90 count. If it doesn't have 9" printed on picture, zoom in. They are 6". Really useless for meals. Heavy duty or not, it must show 9 inches on picture with description and price or you'll get a surprise when you unpack your groceries. I'd call them snack plates. Idk why they don't print it. Maybe not enough room?
After using Walmart's heavy duty paper plates for 5+ years, won't buy them again.  Must have changed mfg, these are much thinner, and bendable.  Go back to the previous mfg, the new ones are no better than the other cheap paper plates.
Scipio, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Chandra B.
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Chandra B.
These would easily be a 4-5 star plate if it wasn't for the blatant ignorance of quality control during the manufacturing process. The edges are not even at all which causes the paper plates to be extremely flimsy on one side (the side left with no edge). This means you have to use more than two plates at a time for almost everything. These plates are the cheapest option when you are shopping but they really aren't worth it if you have to use multiple plates at a time in order for them to function.
Fort Payne, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
These paper plates used to be the best, but not any more! I always purchased heavy duty because they held up. The new package plates are thinner, not as fluted and even the paper it is made out of is different -- it's not as shiny so I assume they aren't coated. Translation -- we are being sold the cheap ones that you have to use 2 or 3 at one time because they don't hold up. I guess the supplier went to a cheaper paper and processing method. Makes me wonder what other 'Great Value' products have changed?
Huntsville, TX
I mean they're paper plates so what do you really expect. There are definitely better paper and plastic plates out there, but these are great for just a sandwich or something light. I would eat hot lasagna off of this though. They're very cheap so I buy these for my light lunches so I don't have to wash dishes or use my more durable disposable plates.
Onalaska, WI
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about these I couldn't say anything bad even if I had to try to think of something bad to say. My mom had been buying these since I was little. Literally our go to for every party and even days when you just don't wanna do the dishes. Super good quality super great price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...