Great Value: Oven-Toasted Quick Oats, 42 Oz uploaded by Perla U.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Quick Oats: 0 grams trans fat per serving Cooks in 2 minutes 100% natural oats Microwaveable see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Macomb, MI
Great Value Quick Oats are easy to make and very enjoyable! Just pop them in the microwave and you have a delicious breakfast that fits into your busy morning. They really do have a great value! I will definitely buy them again and recommend them to any of my friends who are looking to eat well.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I use these oats all the time!! I love mixing protein powder into it and peanut butter and then microwaving it! Great for cooking too! I use them in protein bars and cookies and different recipes. I love putting fresh fruit in it as well! great oats!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Really good brand, its wicked affodable and i also found it at my local walmart. I'm not a first time buyer, great value, flavor and texture is good. would recommend to everyone. will also buy again because the entire household loves it. no cons
Perla U.
Amityville, NY
The original flavor of oatmeal has no flavor yet you can always add a bit of honey to it. Nothing keeps you warm and full in the morning. Oatmeal is also healthy for you so you can't beat that
Jessica G.
This is a great quality product for a great price. I have 5 kids and a husband who all eat a lot. This is my go to product for unflavored oatmeal. Besides the typical oatmeal I use this in cookies, meatloaf, muffins, and have even put it in pancakes before.
Sessolee R.
I love these plain oats because I can dress them up however I'd like. I can add granola, fresh fruit, or even just a dash of cinnamon, and it taste good. It's a quick way to make something for breakfast.
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
This makes a great healthy breakfast. I have found that this tastes the same as 'name brand' varieties but for a cheaper price.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
I like the quick oats better then the regular oats. They are smaller and are easier to eat. and they're mushy, which i like
Margaret T.
Sugar Notch, PA
I love these oats! So many recipes I can use them in from baking to dinner! They cook nicely the texture is perfect
Kelsey H.
We just had these for breakfast! Add a smidgen of brown sugar and yum. Can not go wrong with these oats!