Great Value Organic Chia Seeds, 32 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Organic Chia Seeds, 32 oz:High in Omega-3 fatty acidsHigh in dietary fiber and proteinsEasy and perfect egg substituteCan be used in a variety of recipesSuperfood/ul>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Organic Chia Seeds, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Great Value Organic Chia Seeds, 32 oz uploaded by Marie M.
This is good for adding into your cereals, smoothies, yogurts, or even in baking! It's very health and contains omega 3s which has many benefits. I got whole chia seeds so it is not grinded up or anything. I find them healthy to eat and am glad it's organic. And as you can see, I've actually already used a bunch of the chia seeds for many different foods I eat everyday.
Catherine F.
East Moline, IL
This product is really good for you it helps you maintain a balanced in your meals , helps me feel full after my regular meals . Prevents me from snacking .
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
The best value! I get so much for my money. One 32oz bag easily lasts me 4-5 months. I put a tablespoon in my smoothie every morning. I imagine if I used it to make pudding or an egg substitute it would be less, but still such an incredible value.
Erin S.
Boynton Beach
I love these. I put them in my yogurt, water, smoothies, and juices. I think this bag is about $8 bucks at Walmart. ❤️😃❤️👍
Nothando S.
West Haven , CT
I use it for my shakes , it does the work makes me fill fuller and satisfied, i have also use it as an egg substitute just to try it out. No complains.

Looking for your answer?