Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsGreat Value
Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz

Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz!
Omama A.
Des Plaines, IL
Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz uploaded by Omama A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. I cant eat doritos so this is a great alternative to it. Definitely tastes the same.
Rosemarie R.
Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz uploaded by Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Like so much these nacho cheese taste good, the crunch is very interesting, very delicious yum yumm we will buy more
Tania E.
Purchased at: Walmart
En mi opinion, saben mas ricos que los doritos, son mas crujientes y el precio es accessible, la bolsa es grande y tienen bastante producto, alta calidad bajo precio.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,840 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
We recently tried the Great Value nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips. It is both affordable and tasty. Definitely worth a try for any Doritos fan.
member-901062cc1
Sometimes when idiot but Doritos I buy these because there are inexpensive and taste like Doritos
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I bought these a couple times. I didn't think they were as good as name brand but still tasty enough for me to buy more than once. I'll likely buy them again. Definitely worth the money if you need something cheap.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.
We threw a party and was running out of funds and needed chips and found these. Took a chance and everybody loves them. Was shocked to see they're an off brand These don't taste like an off brand. It has a sharp bold nacho flavor. I am buying these from now on.
Ashley M.
Riverview, FL
Not as good as the original brand but still a good snack when craving them. I'll take these for the price
Jessica G.
P C Beach, FL
These are comparable to Cheese Doritos. They taste good and they cost less than their competitors.
nino M.
Wilmington, DE
Super cheap and tasty. i really like these chips, they're sour and a bit sweet. they're thus low-cost and not too several calories that you just won't feel dangerous feeding them. they're an excellent tasty treat and snack. i might suggest attempting them out.

Looking for your answer?