Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, 11 oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips: see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Foodie Expert
We threw a party and was running out of funds and needed chips and found these. Took a chance and everybody loves them. Was shocked to see they're an off brand
These don't taste like an off brand. It has a sharp bold nacho flavor. I am buying these from now on.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Foodie Expert
I bought these a couple times. I didn't think they were as good as name brand but still tasty enough for me to buy more than once. I'll likely buy them again. Definitely worth the money if you need something cheap.
Sometimes when idiot but Doritos I buy these because there are inexpensive and taste like Doritos
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Foodie Expert
I love Great Value but they could have tried a little harder with these. Doritos are definitely the top pick over these.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
These chips are a good alternative to name brand Doritos. I can hardly tell a difference and my husband can't either.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I eat generic everything pretty much whenever possible. I bought the GV version of nacho cheese chips. They are ok, but are a miss when you compare them to the "original" brand.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
It's an okay chip, but when you compare it to the real deal (aka doritos) it falls sooo far down.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Myers, FL
Not as good as the original brand but still a good snack when craving them. I'll take these for the price
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
Artificial cheese flavor and most of the time the chips r stale. But little kids might like this but i don't know