Great Value Mini Marshmallows, 10 oz uploaded by Kristal R.Great Value Mini Marshmallows, 10 oz uploaded by Jasmin M.Great Value Mini Marshmallows, 10 oz uploaded by Brittnay  S.

BY GREAT VALUE #9 in Marshmallows

Buy on Walmart
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't get stuck on brand buying. I focus on taste first then price. I have found a lot of generic products taste just as good as their competition.

I like buying the mini marshmallows because I can add them to anything easier based on size alone. I can put them in cocoa, cookies, use as a topping or just grabbing a handful on the go.

I choose Great Value when I making a marshmallow purchase.
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
Love using these for hot chocolate, ice cream, and extra marshmallows on top of rice crispy. I bought them at Walmart. They taste good. My daughter loves to try to sneak handfuls of them. I get more when ever I run out!
Nicole W.
These work just as good as other marshmallows do for a lot cheaper. One thing I did notice is they bubble up when heated in the oven. I wasted an entire bag bc it bubbled over my dish. I would recommend putting them on top of the warm dish the placing foil over it so it doesn't get too heated.
Alondra H.
San Jose, CA
These marshmallows are to die for. Well actually any. Lol these marshmallows are very affordable. I don't often eat these. They have a great flavor. Very soft and delicious. I would totally repurchase these
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love putting these i in my Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate. They are just as good as any name brand marshmallows. I actually like them better than the name brand ones.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We keep a bag of these in our house at all times! These are perfect as a sweet little snack or topping for many desserts. You can also add them to trail or chex mix. They are really good in Rice Krispie treats though! They are also a great value for your money! I guess that's where they got their name! :)
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
These marshmallows are cheaper but I feel like they have a different texture that I really don't like. The flavor is not the same as jet puff, but I would only recommend if you are in a tight budget because these do get the job done for roasting marshmallows or if you are melting them, then you will end up with the same texture. It only tastes different when you eat it alone.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Got to have the Marshmallows.

You can't have a thanksgiving meal without the candied yams topped with marshmallows. To me they make the meal and they are so yummy, even on their own. I love marshmallows this time of year, with hot chocolate, sweet potatoes, or on their own. BTW: Walmart has the cheapest that I've found at least and they taste just as good as the name brand.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are very good as compared with other similar mini marshmallows. These are affordable and inexpensive. I eat this by just popping these in my mouth or dropping a handful into hot cocoa. I eat them all the time. also you can make rice krispie treats with the mini ones as well. I would recommend them.
Tracy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The kids love to grab a hand full of theses. They are great in hot coco. The price cant be beat and the taste is very pleasant. It is just as good as any other brand. I also use them to make rice krispies for the family. I always recommend them to friends and family
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Anyone else love these with hot chocolate
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
How do these compare to the name brands?
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I did not know that great value had these. I just now noticed, do they melt down very well? i usually buy the name brand ones for rice crispy treets
Asbah M.
Mississauga
What's your favourite marshmallow treat?!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
would these be nice with coffee?