Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesGreat Value
Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz

Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz!
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
This is so delicious cook time is about 2 hours but it is so worth it I have tried different flavors but this one is the best one especially if you enjoy this type of food!!Great value for a great price with enough to feed the family good portions!
Jessica G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz uploaded by Jessica G.
I highly highly recommend this Mexican style lasagna. It was full of meat and cheese and lots of flavor. This product to me does not need any Improvement it is perfect just the way it is and for not being name-brand I'm very impressed. I definitely will be buying again
Bri S.
Uniontown, OH
This is great! I really liked this product and would for sure recommend it to someone else. I don’t really have any ways to improve it. The price point is good for the quality and for the amount you get!
maddy L.
losangeles
i love this product so much! one of my favorite brands! super good and gentle on the skin, i recommend!
Rachel C.
My family and I absolutely love this unique take on lasagna. I love the nacho cheese that is in this. I'd prefer this over traditional lasagna any day!
Elaf L.
waterloo
This a nice quick microwave meal when your in a hurry and hungry u pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and good to go for eating
Alisha R.
Yummy. It’s so good and price is amazing. On a day when I don’t have time to cook I put one of these in and are never disappointed.
Marisa R.
Saint John
Very quick and affordable. Convenient for busy day and nights. Will purchase again as it was very tasty. Only tip I would give is to add extr cheese and bread crumbs for a little extra on top

Looking for your answer?