GroceryPantryGreat Value
Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz

Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz we love this for a quick easy family meal after a long work day! Great taste and easy to fix. Our kids absolutely love it as well.
janitzi V.
Long Beach, CA
Yummy. This is so good and so fast to make them. They are some of this have low carbon. You need need to look for them. But they are so good past
Reem H.
Fishers, IN
I recently got this one and cooked it for dinner! Really simple and affordable. It tasted great. Always appreciate some great lasagna.
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
This is so delicious cook time is about 2 hours but it is so worth it I have tried different flavors but this one is the best one especially if you enjoy this type of food!!Great value for a great price with enough to feed the family good portions!
Jessica G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz uploaded by Jessica G.
I highly highly recommend this Mexican style lasagna. It was full of meat and cheese and lots of flavor. This product to me does not need any Improvement it is perfect just the way it is and for not being name-brand I'm very impressed. I definitely will be buying again
bri S.
Uniontown, OH
This is great! I really liked this product and would for sure recommend it to someone else. I don’t really have any ways to improve it. The price point is good for the quality and for the amount you get!
Sandra L.
Thunder Bay
A convenient meal to serve as a dinner item served with a salad and garlic bread. Handy to have in the freezer for those nights when you don’t know what to cook…
Richelle H.
Victoria
A great tasting lasagna. Not much to say really lol I'd buy it again forsure. Price was decent. Could have been a bit more flavourful but overall I'm happy.
Taylor L.
Muncie, IN
Lasagna is a family favorite dinner and I just use the great value brand noodles they taste better then the more expensive brands
Jonathan C.
Winter Haven
have not been able to find this. how can i find this in the zip code of 33884 Great Value Mexican Style Party Size Lasagna, 84 oz just looking to be able to find this again.

Looking for your answer?