BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NATURALLY gluten-free FOOD. PASTEURIZED for your PROTECTION. REAL cherries - may contain pits. see more...

• What is your favorite way to eat Maraschino Cherries? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These cherries are really good although they seem a bit sweet." in 1 review
txomina y.
txomina y.
Owensboro, KY
I love these cherries, they are perfectly sweet with still a cherry taste, and although they aren't the highest quality, they are very inexpensive and have quite a lot of cherries in them. Plus they come with stems which can be fun. One day my friend and I bought 2 jars just to teach ourselves how to tie cherry stems, and it was great because it was so inexpensive.
Becca S.
Becca S.
I have been a pit winner with these more than once sadly. The flavor and texture is-eh. Not truly impressed. I will say though that they are nice when you need something done quick and I have not gotten any complaints so there you go. Overall I reckon they are okay for those who love their maraschino cherries.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
Very small but under two dollars so not a bad buy! The cherries are very good and the container is plastic instead of glass, which I like because I'm clumsy.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
While I adore maraschino cherries on almost anything, I don't enjoy these. They almost always have an odd flavor to them, or are much mushier in the mouth than other brands.
Kimi D.
Kimi D.
Youngsville, PA
Love these cherries so flavorful, affordable, and go great for all my baking needs that call for cherries
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Foodie Expert
Taste the best in my opinion! Perfect for pie or kiddie cocktails! I personally also enjoy the juice.
Quintina M.
Quintina M.
Nothing not to like about these! Way cheaper than other brands and they taste just as good for deserts, drinks, and for kids' Shirley temples
Jan J.
Jan J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I use these for pineapple is aide down cake and whenakong mixed drinks. Not a big fan of cherries but they do the job.
I love these!!! I use them and the juice to make Shirley Temples. It brings me back to my childhood.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Port Orchard, WA
These are actually one of my favorite brands of maraschino cherries. I love the taste especially in drinks and ice cream
Heather C.
Heather C.
What is your favorite way to eat Maraschino Cherries?