Great Value : Maraschino Cherries

by Great Value

KOSHER. NATURALLY gluten-free FOOD. PASTEURIZED for your PROTECTION. REAL cherries - may contain pits.

What is your favorite way to eat Maraschino Cherries?
Start your review of Great Value : Maraschino Cherries!
Product Highlights
“These cherries are really good although they seem a bit sweet.” in reviews
1,139 reviews
These are great for baking and sundaes. These taste as good as name brand and cost less. You can buy more when using Great Value products. They are quality products to feed your family. I’m very happy with how this tastes.
Cambridge, OH
Great Value : Maraschino Cherries uploaded by Chrissy K.
Great Value : Maraschino Cherries uploaded by Chrissy K.
I bought [product:great-value-:-maraschino-cherries] to put on my ham. You wouldn't think that cherries would make a big difference but it made the ham sweet which was exactly what I was going for. The price was cheap and the quality was amazing.
1,535 reviews
I bought these Maraschino cherries for a recipe, and they were pretty good, but I preferred the Bell View brand. These ones weren’t quite as strong and they were a little more watery. But overall they worked out.
Philadelphia, PA
These maraschino cherries are so addicting and delicious! I like them in a glass of cherry cola, or on a ice cream sundae. Or you can just eat them straight out the jar 😝. Affordable and highly recommended!
Owensboro, KY
I love these cherries, they are perfectly sweet with still a cherry taste, and although they aren't the highest quality, they are very inexpensive and have quite a lot of cherries in them. Plus they come with stems which can be fun. One day my friend and I bought 2 jars just to teach ourselves how to tie cherry stems, and it was great because it was so inexpensive.
1,241 reviews
Great Value : Maraschino Cherries uploaded by marie A.
So yummy! I love using this on my sweets. They are perfect for bananas splits, tres leches cake, and so much more. They are an addiction. They are cheaper than the name brand ones.
I have been a pit winner with these more than once sadly. The flavor and texture is-eh. Not truly impressed. I will say though that they are nice when you need something done quick and I have not gotten any complaints so there you go. Overall I reckon they are okay for those who love their maraschino cherries.
These cherries are fine for a snack on ice cream at home. They didn't seem to last a long time in the fridge. One of the jar lids wouldn't tighten up after opening. I'd recommend a different brand if it's a similar cost.
Johnson, VT
While I adore maraschino cherries on almost anything, I don't enjoy these. They almost always have an odd flavor to them, or are much mushier in the mouth than other brands.
My husband brought some of these home and the were bad, even still within the date! The jar seemed to be missing some liquid so they may have been improperly sealed.