BY GREAT VALUE

Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
I absolutely love cottage cheese but this is not my favorite brand it didn't quite have the taste I wanted.
Tabitha B.
Hampton
I absolutely love cottage cheese, and would eat it with every meal if I could. Compared to other brands, I would say this is at the top as far as taste and value. Not my favorite, but the taste is much better than some name brands that cost more.
Megan J.
This is really delicious! I usually get fat free but this is a good alternative if you want a different, creamier taste. It has way more flavor to it. I really like that it doesn't change the flavor from the non-fat TOO much.
Tiffany L.
Florissant, MO
Absolutely love incorporating cottage cheese into my lifestyle! I'll eat it with black pepper, garlic salt and tomatoes for a more savory snack and with fruit for a sweeter snack! Great value brand tastes great and the price is great as well!
Erin M.
I absolutely love cottage cheese and this has been a good brand that I have tried. Some brands that I have tried have had a strange flavor or texture, but I really liked this one. I love to eat cottage cheese with fruits, and peaches in particular. So yummy!
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My husband loves this stuff. I usually have to buy two at a time. Large curd is usually hard to find in other brands. Love that Great Value always has it.
Aimee G.
Donna, TX
I love this cottage cheese, especially because its the great value and i love the price. I like to use this when I make lasagna at home. Great product!
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
I'm not a cottage cheese eater, but my husband loves this cottage cheese. It makes the perfect low carb snack and good addition to the dinner table.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I like the great value brand and this cottage cheese is good. I prefer the full fat version to eat plain, but for cooking (eg: lasagna) this low fat does well.
Suzette D.
Flippin, AR
I love this for breakfast especially with pineapple in it! A great snack and it taste amazing at any time!! Great prices and normally on sale