Great Value Low Fat Small Curd Cottage Cheese, 16 oz uploaded by Nka k.Great Value Low Fat Small Curd Cottage Cheese, 16 oz uploaded by Nka k.

BY GREAT VALUE #11 in Cottage Cheese

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love the great value cottage cheese it's delicious 😋 we get it at Walmart.
My favorite way to eat cottage cheese is with Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzel Twists (Pack of 2 X 12 Oz Each)
I would recommend it to everyone.

Tabitha B.
Hampton
I absolutely love cottage cheese, and would eat it with every meal if I could. Compared to other brands, I would say this is at the top as far as taste and value. Not my favorite, but the taste is much better than some name brands that cost more.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
I go back and forth between really loving cottage cheese, and not being that into it. However, when I am into it, I like it to be a certain consistency and this brand/type is perfect! Some cottage cheese is runny, but this is not! It is delicious and perfect! A must buy!
Erin M.
I absolutely love cottage cheese and this has been a good brand that I have tried. Some brands that I have tried have had a strange flavor or texture, but I really liked this one. I love to eat cottage cheese with fruits, and peaches in particular. So yummy!
Tiffany L.
Florissant, MO
Absolutely love incorporating cottage cheese into my lifestyle! I'll eat it with black pepper, garlic salt and tomatoes for a more savory snack and with fruit for a sweeter snack! Great value brand tastes great and the price is great as well!
Megan J.
This is really delicious! I usually get fat free but this is a good alternative if you want a different, creamier taste. It has way more flavor to it. I really like that it doesn't change the flavor from the non-fat TOO much.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Cottage cheese is great. I love eating it with peaches or pineapples. It's a good meal on a hot night when you don't feel like cooking, it is even good for you. My kids love it it's healthy.
Ash T.
I have been substituting this cottage cheese for my usual mid day snack for a healthier alternative. Add some fruit and it’s great!
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I like the great value brand and this cottage cheese is good. I prefer the full fat version to eat plain, but for cooking (eg: lasagna) this low fat does well.
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
My husband loves this stuff. I usually have to buy two at a time. Large curd is usually hard to find in other brands. Love that Great Value always has it.