BY GREAT VALUE

Kosher Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "For this being store brand, its taste just the same or better then name brand sugar, Great price as well!" in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
Review for: Pure Sugar 5 lb lb lb
I buy Wal-Mart brand of sugar because it's cheap and taste like any other brand of sugar. I use sugar on a lot of things. I use it to put in my corn when I'm cooking, I use it in baking, making tea or kool-aid, and in my coffee. Sugar is a must have in my house.
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
Great taste, costs less, definitely a staple in our home. We eat a lot of pies and crisps and this sugar works Great!
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Works just as well as name brand sugar and tastes well. It is good for baking :)
adriana m.
It's just like what the paket says it a great value and the flavor is the same as the higher price one. Love it.
Megan R.
Love the low, low prices of this brand. No need to pay the brand-name prices on a simple ingredient. Great price, great quality, great value!
Heather M.
Great bargain and works just like name brand sugar. Must buy. This is primarily what my family buys, and it works perfectly every time.
Nique K.
Bowie, MD
Sugar is sugar. Only issue is it can be bind together and globs together. May need to be hit with a spoon to separate granules.
Louise M.
Love Walmart. This sugar is a great price and it does the trick! We also keep a bag handy in the pantry.
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Great buy and keep an eye out around the holiday it goes on sale and I stock up.
Ashlee T.
Roanoke , VA
Great product for the price. Typically all I buy for my baking needs. Wish it would come in a container rather than a paper bag to prevent leaks.
Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD
Does It taste the same as other brand? and is there a big different in taste?
Michelle L.
Foodie Expert
Cheap sugar but tastes good so what is the difference between this and other normal sugar
Tasha B.
Sugar is sugar unless Organic... am I right?
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
What do you all think of this product? Is it comparable to the name brands?
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
Does sugar really taste different depending on the brand?