Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Laura R.Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Zoe K.Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Claudia L.
3 colors available

BY GREAT VALUE

Kosher Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "For this being store brand, its taste just the same or better then name brand sugar, Great price as well!" in 1 review
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this sugar all the time for baking and sweetening coffee! It's a great budget friendly option that tastes as good as higher end sugar. No need to spend more money, this is budget friendly and good quality. I definitely recommend, It really is a great value!
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I have purchased sugar from Walmart's brand Great Value many times. I've used this in baking and to sweeten coffee. I have seen no quality difference between this and other brands of sugar. It is a great value and there is no need to spend more on basic sugar!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Baking is so expensive, so when I get into one of my baking moods I'm always looking for cheaper alternatives, so needless to say I buy Great Value brand sugar! Tastes exactly like leading brands!
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Foodie Expert
This sugar is no different than any others. It taste just the same! The only difference is that it's cheaper in price! Why pay more when you could pay less!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
We used to buy Domino sugar religiously but have since switched to Great Value. The quality is great and the price is even better!
kristy a.
kristy a.
Works the same as regular Old Sugar taste great works great I bake with it use it in my coffee love it
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Half the price then the name brands, and the same quality. We will continue to buy this!
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
Sugar is sugar to me. cheap why I get it and it lasts a long time. ..........
Adina J.
Adina J.
This is the Walmart brand sugar such as many other products. It tastes exactly how you expect sugar to taste like. Compared to other name brands for sugar, this brand is very affordable and still delivers the same quality. I enjoy purchasing this on a regular basis.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Greenfield, IN
This sugar is good sugar. it does the job for coffee or cooking. I don't see the difference in this store brand sugar & other name brand sugar.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Silver Spring, MD
Does It taste the same as other brand? and is there a big different in taste?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Foodie Expert
Cheap sugar but tastes good so what is the difference between this and other normal sugar
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Sugar is sugar unless Organic... am I right?
Golden Valley, AZ
What do you all think of this product? Is it comparable to the name brands?
Dallas, TX
Does sugar really taste different depending on the brand?