Great Value Light Brown Sugar

Kosher Naturally gluten-free food

do they have brown sugar in this brand?
What do you all think of this product? Is it comparable to the name brands?
Ed7fh3h3r8e
Start your review of Great Value Light Brown Sugar!
Product Highlights
“For this being store brand, its taste just the same or better then name brand sugar, Great price as well!” in reviews
washington
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is excelent for anything for drinks and even for baking it just depemds on what you cook with it or use it i like it and i would buy it again it is supper affortable and the sweetmess of it is amazing there is so try it out and youll love it
Grand Jct, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love brown sugar in my coffee, brown sugar frosting, just brown sugar in general. So I go through a fair amount of it. Great value brand can be hit or miss depending on the product but this one is a hit for sure
Purchased at: Walmart
Family favorite for years. We use it for many recipes. The quality for the product is great and when you add it to make cookies it’s delicious. The sugar color is light brown and we are satisfied with the product.
Eucha, OK
This is just the same as there name brand counterpart and its great. Same flavor. Great in hot cereal and pies. Our whatever else you use it for. Some things I can't do generic but this ain't one Iof them
Springfield, MO
Y'all I just love me some brown sugar. Call me a southern girl I guess but I could eat this one literally everything. Sprinkle a lil on some pork or bacon or french toast. Or literally anything
Theodore
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by ina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for all your cooking and baking needs, super soft and not too sugary. Great value and quality and affordable for any budget. Wouldn't change anything about it.
Williamsburg, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am confident with my great value purchases because they taste so similar to pricey upscale brands. The prices of the great value brand are the best offered compared to other retailers.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Ashlie H.
I buy Wal-Mart brand of sugar because it's cheap and taste like any other brand of sugar. I use sugar on a lot of things. I use it to put in my corn when I'm cooking, I use it in baking, making tea or kool-aid, and in my coffee. Sugar is a must have in my house.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,139 reviews
I use this for baking. I can’t tell a difference between this and name brand. This is cheaper and does the job. You should try it as it won’t disappoint. I’ll keep buying it and recommending it.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great Value Light Brown Sugar uploaded by Stephania L.
Purchased at: Instacart
I like this sugar, it is very complete, it has 8 degrees of zero sugar, zero sodium cholesterol, 3 carbohydrates, it has 4 protein to sweeten anything, since it is 4 pounds, it likes it a lot.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...