BY GREAT VALUE

Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Mom tried it and she says it pretty good she can hardly tell it's a different milk.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I love this lactose free fat free milk! I'm lactose intolerant and it doesn't cause me any stomach problems and the taste is great! I definitely recommend it to all of my friends and family that have problems with dairy products.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
My daughter is lactose intolerant and we sometimes buy this walmart brand it taste fine
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Foodie Expert
Having a family with lactose problems is never fun. This product works great. And it's about half the cost of regular brands. I recommend it.
Marcedes C.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Foodie Expert
Tates just like the big brand lactose free milk. Its cheaper so ++ there. And it still works. Does not upset my son's or my own stomach
sonya m.
sonya m.
Tate, Ga
This is just as good as the name brand for a cheaper price. I would buy this every time to save money.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Very comprobable to Lactaid and it taste great. This is the only milk my family drinks and we love it.
Sherone M.
Sherone M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I buy this milk once a week! It is delicious and taste just like the more popular brands! It's worth every penny!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Lilburn, GA
My daughter is lactose intolerant so we buy Great Value Lactose Free Milk for her. She uses it the same was any regular milk for cereal, drinking, baking, etc. I'm glad she has a great tasting alternative to regular milk that doesn't upset her stomach!
Marcy W.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Great tasting milk! It had a gPod quality and lasted a long time before going bad. Not being a big milk fan, I had plenty of time to drink this milk before the expiration date. Great price as well! It's hard to find alternatives that aren't super expensive!