BY GREAT VALUE

Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I absolutely love this milk! My teenage son is lactose intolerant but like many teenagers loves to eat cereal all day long. Lactose-free milk is more expensive than regular milk but this Wal-Mart brand saves me around $1 per half-gallon. It tastes exactly like regular skim milk.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Great tasting milk! It had a gPod quality and lasted a long time before going bad. Not being a big milk fan, I had plenty of time to drink this milk before the expiration date. Great price as well! It's hard to find alternatives that aren't super expensive!
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this lactose free fat free milk! I'm lactose intolerant and it doesn't cause me any stomach problems and the taste is great! I definitely recommend it to all of my friends and family that have problems with dairy products.
Jessica T.
I use to buy Lactaid until I found this. I tried it and I find it tastes better and its actually cheaper than Lactaid. Its amazing just like milk, without that bloated gross feeling milk gives me.
Laura T.
Lilburn, GA
My daughter is lactose intolerant so we buy Great Value Lactose Free Milk for her. She uses it the same was any regular milk for cereal, drinking, baking, etc. I'm glad she has a great tasting alternative to regular milk that doesn't upset her stomach!
Wanda O.
NEWPORT, PA
I love this product. It's exactly the same as the leading brands of lactose free milk. You can get it at a cheaper price though! It's just as effective as the other brands.
Kyra F.
Having a family with lactose problems is never fun. This product works great. And it's about half the cost of regular brands. I recommend it.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Being lactose intolerant, it's really hard to find a good milk that's not soy. I love this brand, and you really can't taste the difference.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA
Tates just like the big brand lactose free milk. Its cheaper so ++ there. And it still works. Does not upset my son's or my own stomach
Sherone M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I buy this milk once a week! It is delicious and taste just like the more popular brands! It's worth every penny!