Great Value: Kosher Whole Dill Pickles, 24 Oz

by Great Value

Kosher No artificial flavors Naturally gluten-free food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Kosher Whole Dill Pickles, 24 Oz!
Mount Carmel, PA
These are great for snacking or as a side to sandwiches, hamburgers, or hot dogs. Can you even have a cookout without pickles? This brand tastes as good as any other and is easy on the wallet. I get them at Walmart (obviously). Definitely recommend.
Low Carb
Las Vegas, NV
I like a good bargain but I will not buy these again, these were not firm and had soggy middles. They were more salty than briny. Price is nice but willing to pay more for zesty, crunchy pickles.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Poway, CA
People sometimes think that off brand won't be good. These are great! Good price too. Bought them so much when I was pregnant I had a weird pickle craving! And I still use them now.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Mentor, OH
Great pickles even though it's a off brand. Great price for the quantity/quality. We have GV pickles in the fridge right now! Actually, just used them 2 night ago on hamburgers!
Tellico Plns, TN
I'm sorta kind a pickle freak so you'll always find these in my fridge. Perfect to just get out of the har and go and do what you gotta do. Very portable snack!
No Special Diet
These are a must have in our house. Our kids love to snack on pickles, and we love the price for this big jar of crunchy, sour dill pickles. Delicious!
Logan, OH
Love these pickles! I know they aren't name brand, but they have a good flavor, a nice crunch and very reasonable with the price.
No Special Diet
Pickles are a favorite and these are affordable. I like to try out store brands every now and then and these weren't bad at all.
No Special Diet
A pickle is a pickle. Why pay more for it? These taste just like any other on the market, which is a good thing.
No Special Diet
Super yummy pickles! I love the Great Value brand..it's super affordable and I can always trust this brand.