Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesGreat Value
Great Value: Kosher Whole Dill Pickles, 24 Oz

Great Value: Kosher Whole Dill Pickles, 24 Oz

by Great Value

Kosher No artificial flavors Naturally gluten-free food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Kosher Whole Dill Pickles, 24 Oz!
Marisol G.
Great Value Kosher Sliced Dill Pickles, 24 Oz Muy buen producto de buena calidad y de buen precio, tiene muy buen sabor y se puede consumir con muchos platillos .
Delyla C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love pickles and have a huge heart for them so having a favorite is a rare thing and this brand is my favorite. I don’t even put them in anything. Just eat it as it is. It’s so delicious!!! I buy all the time
Danielle S.
I love these pickles I think they have a little spice to them that makes them taste so good and they are so crispy. I wish they made a garlic flavored one. But the price is just right I would recommend them to all
Nana D.
Mission Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Kosher whole dill pickles have a great taste. Great price for the amount of pickles in the jar. We eat it like crazy so it’s a great buy for the price 👍
Adara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Pickles are literally my favorite snacks to much on. I really enjoy these pickles, because they aren’t sweet they’re sour!
Maria S.
Yonkers, NY
I’m obsessed with pickles. Especially these. It satisfies my craving. It those the job.
Onnie O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are great pickles for a great price. I’ve had some pickles that are a little funky, but these are a favorite of mine. Great for a snack or sliced on a sandwich 💕🥒
STEPHANIE F.
Herriman, UT
A pickle is a pickle! I love this as a low carb but salty crunchy snack. I do realize it’s full of sodium but it’s a nice treat!
Julie S.
Bakersfield
First time I tired picked I got them from great value and all I can say it that it was amazing taste and it mad me love pickles so much it’s a super great value!
larissa R.
ElliotLake
These pickles are amazing I love the taste of them. They’re a healthy snack my family and I enjoy!

Looking for your answer?