BY GREAT VALUE

Kosher No artificial flavors Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I like a good bargain but I will not buy these again, these were not firm and had soggy middles. They were more salty than briny. Price is nice but willing to pay more for zesty, crunchy pickles.
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Great pickles even though it's a off brand. Great price for the quantity/quality. We have GV pickles in the fridge right now! Actually, just used them 2 night ago on hamburgers!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Logan, OH
Love these pickles! I know they aren't name brand, but they have a good flavor, a nice crunch and very reasonable with the price.
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
People sometimes think that off brand won't be good. These are great! Good price too. Bought them so much when I was pregnant I had a weird pickle craving! And I still use them now.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These are a must have in our house. Our kids love to snack on pickles, and we love the price for this big jar of crunchy, sour dill pickles. Delicious!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Great taste and amount for your buck. My family goes through a lot of pickles so this is a great deal.
Vita k.
Vita k.
Richland, WA
These are the best! I love the sour taste and these go perfect in sandwiches or any meal
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Foodie Expert
Super yummy pickles! I love the Great Value brand..it's super affordable and I can always trust this brand.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Tellico Plns, TN
I'm sorta kind a pickle freak so you'll always find these in my fridge. Perfect to just get out of the har and go and do what you gotta do. Very portable snack!
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Pickles are a favorite and these are affordable. I like to try out store brands every now and then and these weren't bad at all.