Great Value Ice Cream

by Great Value

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss * Fineapple*

total butterfat rocky road ice cream?
Start your review of Great Value Ice Cream!
Product Highlights
If you don't want to spend a fortune and still have a good snack, this ice cream will meet your needs.in reviews
All flavors taste like a name brand's flavor would except strawberry for some reason.in reviews
Most fat free foods lose taste but this ice cream is fat free and still tastes good!in reviews
great combination of vanilla chocolate and strawberry tastes great but a little to sweet, would go great with a little strawberry syrupin reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Great Value Ice Cream uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ice cream so much! It’s so delicious and rich! It really hits the sweet tooth cravings for me! It was not costly and is worth buying! When I run out, I will buy this again! This has me hooked in the summer and I’m ready to stock up!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,564 reviews
Great Value Ice Cream uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Great Value Rocky Road ice cream is pretty good! It has a rich chocolate flavor with marshmallows and nuts. It’s almost impossible to eat one bowl only. I definitely recommend this ice cream!
Esmy M.
Arlington, TX
Great Value Ice Cream uploaded by Esmy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Estoy atrapada en casa y que creen que sucedió?! El aire central de mi casa se dañó y pueden venir a repararlo hasta dentro de 5 horas y bueno debía combatir el calor tremendo que hay 82• , en fin ninguna opción mejor que esta! Great Value Ice Cream y nos vamos por la el clásico galletas con crema sabor dulce, cremoso y queremos hablar del empaque, me fascina porque considero es amigable con el ambiente porque es de cartón luego cabe perfectamente en cualquier espacio de mi congelador! @@
Pamela S.
Toledo, OH
My favorite go to ice cream when my paycheck is a little shorter then normal! All flavors taste like a name brand's flavor would except strawberry for some reason.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Great Value Ice Cream uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t compare to Mayfield! They may both be green but that’s it. My roommate likes it though 🤮🤢
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
First off I love cookies and cream not to mention Paypal you know has cookies and cream it is so creamy and rich perfect for the sweet tooth. Very delicious not disappointing I would recommend them by again
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
I think their ice cream has a really good taste for the price. I’ve found it has a nice texture and again the price is right so if you want some ice cream cheap I’d recommend.
Anika B.
Rocky Road is my favorite ice cream flavor and it can honestly be passed off as healthy sometimes! 😂 The one that great value sells is really cheap but good in quality, and it can be compared with all the other brands and it would still be really good! I usually buy this at Walmart.
kayla E.
200 N Center st Tunnel Hill Ga
Great Value Ice Cream uploaded by kayla E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Specifically the Holiday Frozen Hot Chocolate ice cream. It's so rich and creamy. The ice cream itself tastes exactly like hot chocolate, the marshmallow swirls are extraordinary. The chocolate chunks bring it all together. Me and my son love it
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
I like to pickup this each time I'm in Walmart. Great value as the brand says and I find it very good for a store brand. No issues with this ice cream in any way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...