Great Value Hazelnut Spread, 13 oz uploaded by Kasi B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Hazelnut Spread: 0 grams trans fat see more...

Kasi B.
Bullhead city, AZ
I generally like store brands because there's little difference in the product but this is one you'll want to skip. The consistency seems very watered down like a light syrup. The flavor is very mild and tastes more like regular chocolate than a hazelnut spread.
Meghin F.
It's the cheap version of Nutella. If you do t want to spend an arm and a leg this is your thing. I don't think it's as good as Nutella but it's definitely cheaper. I would only buy this if I was making a desert that called for hazelnut spread.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is similar to Nutella but no, Nutella is JUST AMAZING. Either way if you want chocolate to spread in your pancakes this a good option. I like it. Also I like the fact that it is not expensive, but I feel that this is more dense
Amanda R.
This product tries really hard to be like another hazelnut spread. It is okay, but it is definitely not the same in taste or consistency. I think the reason it doesn't match up is simply the difference between American and European chocolate.
Alyssa C.
I love this stuff! It taste just as good as Nutella. In fact, I started my day off with some on toast earlier. Great snack or breakfast, kids love it.
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
It taste just like the real Nutella it yummy and cheaper I will be buying this again we love it on waffles is sooo yummy under 3 dollars at Walmart.
Katie D.
Oak Ridge, TN
Nutella is much better. My kids didn't like this at all. I will not be buying this product again because it didn't expectations weren't met I'd
Grace L.
Very similar to Nutella and very delicious! great on toast, crackers, pretzels,
or even apples. love this as A cheep alternative to Nutella
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
This is just as good as Nutella. When I’m on a budget I buy this and I can’t tell the difference.

back