Great Value Hawaiian Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill, 6.17 oz uploaded by Adele L.Great Value Hawaiian Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill, 6.17 oz uploaded by Janie T.Great Value Hawaiian Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill, 6.17 oz uploaded by Anita S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
You would never think that a great value product would have such a sent! This stuff alleviate any odor in my house better than Febreze better than Glade better than Air Wick. I will never go back to any other brand other than great value sprays
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I love having this Glade Automatic Spray Starter + 3 Refills, Mixed Pack but when I’m running low on money and can’t afford the name brand replacers the great value brand is what I turn to. It works and smells just as amazing as the Glade brand and you same some money.
Latia W.
Winter Park, FL
It ok i prefer glade this stuff gives me a headache. Yes it’s cheaper but cheaper is not always better! It smells amazing but do not be fooled this scent does not last long at all and leaves a room almost immediately!
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
This stuff is so cheap and very easy to find and lasts forever! It makes my house smell so good and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! Light pleasant smell that doesn't cause headaches!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Omg love the smell of this product. Smells amazing. Lastes a good while. You should try it for yourself and see that it amazing Great Value Hawaiian Automatic Spray Air Freshener Refill, 6.17 oz
Bri 👑.
Love the smell and does great throughout the house it really freshens the whole house even after just spraying in one room
tammy G.
Flint, MI
BEST SMELL EVER!!!! I love the refreshing scent& so does my whole family! Absolutely would recommend to anybody.
hannah g.
HOLIDAY, FL
Love love love this smell. it last for awhile and keeps my house refreshed .