BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn is picked and packed same day to deliver you with that fresh from the farm taste. This corn is naturally sweet and has a tender texture that is ready to heat and serve. It taste great on their own as a side or... see more...

Great Value : Golden Sweet Whole Kernel No Salt Added Corn
  • "They are cheaper and just as good of quality as the other name brand products." in 2 reviews
  • "I love great value corn it tastes great also love that there is no salt added which helps my husband's dietary needs" in 1 review
  • "It was a really good value as well!" in 1 review
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I always but the no salt added i can't tell a difference between the name brand and this brand. For the price it's much more affordable than some name brand ones.
Shanygne B.
I normally don't buy great value but there was a storm & this was the only brand left & I have to say it's not too bad, taste the same as any other canned corn but it's lot more affordable. That being said you don't have to over paid for the same products. The corn is great.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Tastes just as good as any of the other canned corns on the market, but is usually cheaper. It's alright but I definitely prefer the frozen corn over the canned. Tastes better and has less nasty preservatives.
Natasha B.
Forest Park, GA
I have been trying Great Value products lately. On things like canned corn you can't really go wrong. The corn is crisp and looks cut fresh. The no salt added helps reduce sodium. Try it today!
Jennifer A.
Richardson, TX
When in Wal-Mart I almost always opt for the Great Value products. They are cheaper and just as good of quality as the other name brand products. I don't need fancy advertisements or marketing, I need solid tasting food that is consistent. GV does that for me.
I don't usually buy canned veg..but I'm glad I did. This corn was very good..and I'm watching my salt intake so I was very comfortable in eating it. Tasted fresh and crisp like corn should.
Kayla d.
Walker, LA
Im a lover of corn! It is a wonderful vegetable! The great value brand tastes no different than other name brands and is cheaper! Definitely my go-to brand
Mackenzie h.
The corn was sweet and tasted good. It was a really good value as well! I always like to save money when I can, while still getting a quality product.
Alma B.
The taste is the same as the brand name corn but it's so much cheaper. However i still prefer to purchase frozen corn over canned.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I literally buy this every time I go shopping! I love corn and I really appreciate that they have no salt added as an option!!