BY GENERIC

Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries: Made with real fruit juice concentrate see more...

• I have never had an issue with them falling apart.1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to buy store brand products such as these toaster p...4 Answers
Great Value Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries
  • "These are cheaper than poptart brand and, in my opinion, they taste just as great as their more expensive name brand counter part!" in 4 reviews
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
The funny part about these "toaster pastries" is that they taste even better than Pop Tarts! I would have never believed it, but they were so cheap that I had to try them. The fruit filling tasted better and the icing did too! Don't be scared to try 'em!
Nicole S.
Piedmont, SC
We picked these up as an alternative to the popular brand. I only ever buy the popular brand when its on sale and we had run out. They taste the same. Honestly. My boyfriend is so picky and he doesn't even mind when I grab these instead of the name brand. The price is great.
Brandi F.
There are some things you can't skip on. A lot of genetic items are just as wonderful as name brand however I've noticed with pop tarts it's not the same. They don't taste as good to me and the price difference isn't that big.
Marissa G.
I cannot stand walking into Walmart but I will literally go in there just to grab a few boxes of these for some reason they taste so good and they are thicker than the actual real pop tart brand which I love as well but if I have too these would be my choice. Perfect quick breakfast or snack.
Kimberly M.
There are store brand things I prefer over brand names and this is one of them. Maybe they taste better because they are cheaper? Saving money is always nice. My boys don't know the difference either.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
These Great Value Frosted Wild Berry Toaster Pastries are a great on the go snack for my whole family. The have a very good taste and are more affordable than the other leading brand pastries.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
These are cheaper than poptart brand and, in my opinion, they taste just as great as their more expensive name brand counter part! Some store brand things don't compare but these do :)
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I'm a snob for a good pop tart, and while these will do in a pinch, they're dry. These are ideal if you don't mind or don't care, or if you're like me and pull the crusts off and only eat the middle anyways ;)
Crystal D.
Poland, ME
These taste better than the name brand and cost less! They have more filling and it taste better. I also find that they have a perfect "frosting" to "crust" ratio! Doesn't get better than that!
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Perfect price for these pop tarts and many varieties. A must for the family for on the go. Like how they can be eaten for a snack breakfast and you're able to share.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer to buy store brand products such as these toaster pastries or do you prefer to buy name brand products?
Crystal C.
Fort Gaines , GA
I have never had an issue with them falling apart.