Great Value Energy Variety Pack Drink Mix, 20 count, 1.98 oz uploaded by Staci F.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Energy Variety Pack Drink Mix: 5 packets of each flavor: grape, peach mango, pomegranate lemonade, wild strawberry Great Value drink mix contains 60 mg caffeine per serving Good source of niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, biotin and pantothenic acid, which help release energy from the food that you eat Sugar free 5 calories per serving Just add water Easy to take on the go see more...

Staci F.
Ada, OK
I will gladly admit that I am addicted to these! They are sugar free caffeinated drink packets. They come 20 in a pack for $2.88 which is an outstanding deal compared to other brands. There are four different flavors to choose from: grape, peach mango, wild strawberry, and pomegranate lemonade. These are a great switch out for energy drinks! I would highly recommend these to everyone!
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Absolutely love these and the price point is awesome. I reach for these when I get my 2:30 feeling and have enough energy to last until bed time. I love all the flavors and can't get enough
Alana C.
Love each of these! They each have strong flavors and do not taste sugar free. I was impressed. I feel like you could actually use more water than they suggest because it is so powerful.
Amy M.
Lubbock
These energy packs are great and are a fantastic alternative to energy drinks! The flavor is awesome and they are sugar free! Great value for an afternoon pick me up!!
Alex A.
Norman, AR
These flavored energy waters are probably the best inventions ever. Compared to others it gives me a huge boost when I'm super tired. Helps me and my co workers get through my day! It's much healthier than a Red Bull!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
The flavors if these drink mixes are pretty fantastic and they give me a little boost to help me get through the day.
Alana C.
Do you feel like these give you energy?

back