Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Great Value Energy Berry Blast Drink Enhancer: 1 squeeze for each 8 fl oz serving Caffeine and vitamins B3, B6 and B12 0% juice 0 calories Gluten free Kosher
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Foodie Expert
I love keeping these in my lunch box or in my purse. I drink water all day long and sometimes, I find myself drinking water that doesn't taste too great. So having this on hand helps me keep drinking my water throughout the day.
Tosha M.
Tosha M.
I was skeptical to try this out but thought well what can it hurt, & when I got it home everyone loved it! Defiantly will make your children drink more water! Thumbs up from me!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
Really good product! It tastes great, it did give me energy, and it isn't expensive! I will definitely buy it again!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
I have tried these and it tastes great! If you are trying to get more water intake with lower calories then water enhancers are fantastic! It doesn't hurt that it has an added boost of energy!
Alanna S.
Alanna S.
Works well, just like any of the name brand ones that are similar to this. I liked the berry flavor a lot, it added good flavor to my water. Not sure if it actually gave me a lot more energy but it tasted good.
LaDeana B.
LaDeana B.
Ivel, KY
Love this product! Tastes great and gives a boost of energy, which I really need!
Dee H.
Dee H.
Wabash, Indiana
Love the taste! It is more economical than name brand and tastes just as good with no aftertaste
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.
Very delicious, just as energizing as Mio but at around half the price. It's made giving up soda a lot easier, without the caffeine headaches.
Raigan  D.
Raigan D.
This is so tasty!! It is quick to put in your drink and also makes drinking water better!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
My husband hates drinking plain water so we always have some of this around. Its pretty great! It allows you to choose how sweet/flavored you want your water which is great.