BY GREAT VALUE

High in fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "We use this in our chili all the time - once in the soup mixture, you can't tell that these are store brand beans." in 1 review
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
this is very good for chilli makes it taste really awesome ..... very filling so easy to use
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Great! Have not been let down by great value and for the price it's worth it! Great!
Amber S.
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Amazing value and flavor. The brand we use each time we make chili. We always have a few cans on hand!
Broken arrow, Ok
This is just as good if not better than the name brand canned beans. I use these in Chilli and salads. Family loves them.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
I use the GV brand of kidney beans each time I make chili and Goulash! They have a great flavor and cook perfectly!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Yoder, IN
I buy these to make chili. I think they bring a wounderful flavor and color to the pot.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I use these when I make chili or even a bean salad! Heck, even when I make other soups that call for beans! Love them, great source of protein!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
We use this in our chili all the time - once in the soup mixture, you can't tell that these are store brand beans. For half the price, can't be beat!
Maleah C.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
I looove using these when I don't have time to cook beans, they are super easy, just rinse and eat!!
Ann U.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I am always trying to save when it comes to groceries. Great Value Light Red kidney beans are always on my shopping list.
Broken arrow, Ok
What is your favorite recipe to use these in?
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
What all do you use your light red kidney beans in or do you eat them cooked out of the can as a solo item?
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
Foodie Expert
I love to cook red beans and rice with it