Great Value : Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Mandy E.Great Value : Dark Red Kidney Beans uploaded by Rebecca A.

BY GREAT VALUE

High in fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "We use this in our chili all the time - once in the soup mixture, you can't tell that these are store brand beans." in 1 review
Whitney C.
Boston, MA
These beans are great in soups, stews, chilis, and mexican casserole bakes. The quality is just as high as the quality of any other name brand canned bean. I highly recommend saving the money and buying GV beans!
Amanda B.
We use this in our chili all the time - once in the soup mixture, you can't tell that these are store brand beans. For half the price, can't be beat!
Tiffany T.
I use these when I make chili or even a bean salad! Heck, even when I make other soups that call for beans! Love them, great source of protein!
Mandi C.
Great for making chili, just as good as name brand. Can find at Walmart, always stocked. Great addition to just have in the pantry.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
This is just as good if not better than the name brand canned beans. I use these in Chilli and salads. Family loves them.
Maria O.
Great taste, easy to use and conveniently in a can which you can pour and heat up. Definitely cuts time in cooking process.
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
I am always trying to save when it comes to groceries. Great Value Light Red kidney beans are always on my shopping list.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
I don't see a difference between this brand and the Goya brand. I'd recommend this, especially because it's low priced!
Haleigh D.
Palestine, WV
Making chili with these beans taste so good!! Even if it is the off brand they taste the same as name brand products
Aaisha A.
Marina, CA
Can't complain. I use this to make chili and its less than a dollar at walmart. Can't beat the price and convenience.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
What is your favorite recipe to use these in?
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
What all do you use your light red kidney beans in or do you eat them cooked out of the can as a solo item?
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I love to cook red beans and rice with it