BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cut Italian Green Beans: Ready-to-use Preserved well Contains no cholesterol or fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebecca F.
Biloxi, MS
I always like to save money where I can when grocery shopping so I buy Great value brand at Walmart frequently. I like the taste of these green beans just as much as name brand. I make green bean casserole often with them and they are always a big hit at any family get together.
Georgia G.
I like to buy fresh or frozen food over canned but when money gets a little tight I'll purchase canned vegetables. I always like to try the store brands and Great Value really is great. The green beans taste just as good as other pricey brands.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
The Walmart brand items sometimes taste better than named brand. I use these and not only is it cheaper but they taste great. A big name company probably makes these and just slaps Walmart's label on them. Don't hesitate to try them.
Aiyana B.
Taste like green beans. I don't know why so many people prefer the actual name brand of item as. I understand a lot of beauty products because they work better than knock offs obviously, but these all taste the same. They're just cheaper
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
They're basically exactly like the brand named cans, just cheaper! If you cooked these and didn't say anything, nobody would know the difference.
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom's Shepherd Pie recipe calls for canned green beans, and these work just as good as any others!! I always have a can or two lying around...
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
I always buy great value corn and green beans and they are just as hoid as name brands without the name brand price . These are good!
Yes I liked this product, it tasted great! I would definitely recommend it to someone who loves eating green beans.
Carrie o.
Ellicott city, MD
Not too salty, cooked and priced just right. Perfectly sized bites, and a great side for a quick family dinner.
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
Perfectly sized for adults and children. Not to salty and makes a great side for family dinners and lunches.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried these green beans?