BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cut Italian Green Beans: Ready-to-use Preserved well Contains no cholesterol or fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Georgia G.
I like to buy fresh or frozen food over canned but when money gets a little tight I'll purchase canned vegetables. I always like to try the store brands and Great Value really is great. The green beans taste just as good as other pricey brands.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
The Walmart brand items sometimes taste better than named brand. I use these and not only is it cheaper but they taste great. A big name company probably makes these and just slaps Walmart's label on them. Don't hesitate to try them.
Aiyana B.
Taste like green beans. I don't know why so many people prefer the actual name brand of item as. I understand a lot of beauty products because they work better than knock offs obviously, but these all taste the same. They're just cheaper
Brandi P.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom's Shepherd Pie recipe calls for canned green beans, and these work just as good as any others!! I always have a can or two lying around...
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
They're basically exactly like the brand named cans, just cheaper! If you cooked these and didn't say anything, nobody would know the difference.
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
I always buy great value corn and green beans and they are just as hoid as name brands without the name brand price . These are good!
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
Perfectly sized for adults and children. Not to salty and makes a great side for family dinners and lunches.
Amber F.
Awesome amazing product! Served at local jacks restaurants as we'll. great to put in soup or eat alone
Meredith Q.
Great green beans. Great price. Always go for great value brand for things like this.
Yes I liked this product, it tasted great! I would definitely recommend it to someone who loves eating green beans.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried these green beans?