BY GREAT VALUE

Warnings: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when... see more...

Jen C.
norfolk va
Love these. My daughter will only eat green beans (not complaining lol). She's a very picky eater and she loves these. To me they are fresh . We eat them about 1-2 times a week depending on what we have for dinner. Will always keep buying.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love these! We choose these green beans over many other brands. Just add a little butter, garlic, and salt. It’s very affordable and delicious. Its a healthy option for your family. I’d highly recommend trying! ☺️
Katelynne F.
Genoa, WV
i LOOOVVVEEEE these green beans! i have basically switched everything to great value lately to save some money, but these taste so fresh & there so easy & fast to make! recommend these green beans to everyone!!
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
The cans are smaller than they used to be, the price is higher, and I think they started adding more salt. It's okay but not that healthy and other brands are less mushy. I will only use them in a casserole or something else that needs long cooking. If I want firmer green beans I will definitely use a different brand.
Ashley B.
I love these green beans! So much so that we stockpile them. Green bean casserole is a family favorite and the great value cut greens beans are perfect! They taste great and you can't beat it for the price you pay. They are just as good if not better than name brand.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
I love these green beans the tast is wonderful even though they can be a little waxy I eat these green bean every meal they are so cheap at walmart you can get them for less then a dollar the flavor is so good if you cook them in a fry pan with a little butter
Hannah B.
We always buy these from Walmart to cook for thanksgiving. Very affordable and easy to make, our recipe is just to put the cut green beans in a pot with chicken bouillon cubes and cook until all the water is gone. That's it's simple and amazing 😍.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
These green beans taste just like the real thing. You can't tell the difference between this and brand name. It's not salty. Easy to cook. Dump it in a pot on the stove or in a bowl in the microwave. Got it at Walmart for .79 each. Can't beat saving money.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great Value: Cut Green Beans are an easy go to for any dinner. My family think they're a meal staple. I add onion, onion powder, Great Value Bacon bits, salt and pepper to taste, side times a little sugar. Eat up!! They're free calories anyway😉
sabrina h.
Ragley, LA
Again I'm on a budget, these are my go to. I normally get a bag of frozen green beans and add a can of these to play up the texture as well the taste. These by themselves don't taste bad, they make a perfect green bean casserole. It's just like any other can of green beans in my opinion it's simply a generic name brand. Price is beyond fair.