Great Value : Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup uploaded by Michelle L.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup: Kosher dairy No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Christa T.
Wichita, KS
Great Value Cream of Mushroom Soup is my go-to item to put in the amazing green bean casseroles that we make almost every holiday. So easy; just a can of this soup, a can of french style green beans, and then top those two blended items with a pkg of french fried onions and throw in the oven at 350 for 30 mins. :)
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
My mom loves to cook with this stuff! We're big at shopping at Walmart and we love the great value brand. This soup is just as good as Campbell's but cheaper! Mom bakes tons of casseroles with it. I dislike actually eating mushrooms but I don't mind this soup! It's pretty good and great for cooking!
Rebecca P.
I really do like Great Value anything over the name brand most of the time. I have used Great Value Cream of Mushroom condensed soup in chicken casseroles. Turn out great, just the same as if I bought a regular brand name. Not only is it great, it is usually cheaper than name brand too! Win/Win!
Brittany D.
I use this in my recipes that call for cream of mushroom soup because it's cheaper than other more well known brands, but tastes just as rich and delicious. The creamy texture is delectable.
Aimee L.
Just as good as name brands. It tastes fine, cooks the same and for the price you pay, definitely worth it. Save a few cents and get great product.
Michelle L.
Rittman, OH
I love this soup! We use it to make so many different meals. It has such good flavor. It is not salty like so many other soups.
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
I prefer to buy this brand over the name brand. You get the same taste for a fraction of the price. Great soup to cook with.
Candice H.
Rockingham
I hate actual mushrooms but I sometimes need the flavoring so I substitute with this if I can. And it works just as well!
Cinthia M.
Same flavor and taste i love save money buying the great value brand is always somemthing the you can have for less money
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Love to use this in different recipes. Super good paired with chicken or beef! Easy to work with in dishes as well.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Is this brand good or should I just stick with using the Campbell's brand?