BY GREAT VALUE #18 in Pasta & Noodles

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked and ready to add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles 98% fat free Gluten free 2-pack Quick and easy meal option Good source of protien Two 12.5 oz cans Great Value chicken breast Chicken breast with rib meat Packed in water see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Love buying Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast for cooking! I love making Buffalo Dip and Chicken Oven Baked Nachos with this in particulr. It tastes great, and always leaves everyone satisfied. I dont think I have found another brand of chunk chicken to be as great!
Darlene R.
Brimley
This chicken is great for salad or wth Spanish rice and make a burrito just add cheese and sour cream and maybe salsa.  It’s great when your low on timeIve made it so mant times and its always a hit with the family,  it could also go into a casorole dish.
Lynn B.
They tasty from the can and a larger size than competitors. This is cheaper too. I use this for chicken salad and to add to green salads. I’ve bought this numerous times and will continue to do so. Try this is you like chicken breast from a can.
Leanna C.
I make buffalo chicken dip about once a month and this is the only brand of chicken I will use I find the other brands oily and disgusting this brand has a decent amount of chicken per package and it falls apart nicely when I use it.... Its also great for sandwiches with some mayo and cheese my kids love it and I even put some tomato and lettuce on mine with a little pepper and toast the bread!!!
Jordann L.
This is just for a lazy dinner when you need chicken but don't want to cook. It comes in a can just like tuna fish and even smells like it sometimes. It is not very good tasting and it is usually pretty dry. To the point where I pick around it. I wouldn't choose it if I didn't have to, but when you're on a budget, it's good enough to do the job.
Rebecca D.
Monroe
Works great for various dishes even when it calls for cooked chicken. I have used this for everything from Chicken Tetrazzini to Chicken Casserole, makes prep super easy and is very tasty! I’ve attached a picture of my most recent dish!
elena r.
Fayetteville , NC
I have used this for my buffalo chicken dip for years. It is a really good product and value and I’ve never had any issues with it. It taste amazing I. All the dips that I make and it is definitely my very first go too
Amanda H.
Evensville
My daughter loves canned chicken. The Walmart brand is a great brand she is picky. It's white meat not fatty had a good amount of meat not to much juice and not enough meat. It taste really good also.
Sunshine R.
Good price and great to add into recipes without having to cook and chop chicken. Tastes like chicken, yes, it smells kind of like dog food when you open the can but it's not horrible
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This a great ,inexpensive, and tasty canned chicken. We use it for many things like chicken wing dip for the holidays, it's so yummy, it's all great for many other recipes. I recommend this product to anyone.