BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked and ready to add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles 98% fat free Gluten free 2-pack Quick and easy meal option Good source of protien Two 12.5 oz cans Great Value chicken breast Chicken breast with rib meat Packed in water see more...

Lynn B.
They tasty from the can and a larger size than competitors. This is cheaper too. I use this for chicken salad and to add to green salads. I’ve bought this numerous times and will continue to do so. Try this is you like chicken breast from a can.
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is great to have in your pantry. You can use to make chicken salad, or make a salad of your own and add chicken. The chunks of chicken are huge, both cans give you a pretty good helping of food. The chicken is bland you have to season it up, but once seasoned it is great. The only con is there being rib meat, I'm not a huge fan of rib meat. However, it is still a good bargain because it's inexpensive. I would recommend this product to others.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
We always buy this! Great to make chicken salad sandwiches. Just drain and mix. So easy and quick clean up without dealing with raw chicken. Highly recommend this! Great product
Jordann L.
This is just for a lazy dinner when you need chicken but don't want to cook. It comes in a can just like tuna fish and even smells like it sometimes. It is not very good tasting and it is usually pretty dry. To the point where I pick around it. I wouldn't choose it if I didn't have to, but when you're on a budget, it's good enough to do the job.
Rebecca D.
Monroe
Works great for various dishes even when it calls for cooked chicken. I have used this for everything from Chicken Tetrazzini to Chicken Casserole, makes prep super easy and is very tasty! I’ve attached a picture of my most recent dish!
Elena R.
I have used this for my buffalo chicken dip for years. It is a really good product and value and I’ve never had any issues with it. It taste amazing I. All the dips that I make and it is definitely my very first go too
Amanda H.
Evensville
My daughter loves canned chicken. The Walmart brand is a great brand she is picky. It's white meat not fatty had a good amount of meat not to much juice and not enough meat. It taste really good also.
Sunshine R.
Good price and great to add into recipes without having to cook and chop chicken. Tastes like chicken, yes, it smells kind of like dog food when you open the can but it's not horrible
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This chicken is great for salad or wth Spanish rice and make a burrito just add cheese and sour cream and maybe salsa.  It’s great when your low on timeIve made it so mant times and its always a hit with the family,  it could also go into a casorole dish.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This a great ,inexpensive, and tasty canned chicken. We use it for many things like chicken wing dip for the holidays, it's so yummy, it's all great for many other recipes. I recommend this product to anyone.