BY GREAT VALUE #12 in Pasta & Noodles

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked and ready to add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles 98% fat free Gluten free 2-pack Quick and easy meal option Good source of protien Two 12.5 oz cans Great Value chicken breast Chicken breast with rib meat Packed in water see more...

Leanna C.
I make buffalo chicken dip about once a month and this is the only brand of chicken I will use I find the other brands oily and disgusting this brand has a decent amount of chicken per package and it falls apart nicely when I use it.... Its also great for sandwiches with some mayo and cheese my kids love it and I even put some tomato and lettuce on mine with a little pepper and toast the bread!!!
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
This is just for a lazy dinner when you need chicken but don't want to cook. It comes in a can just like tuna fish and even smells like it sometimes. It is not very good tasting and it is usually pretty dry. To the point where I pick around it. I wouldn't choose it if I didn't have to, but when you're on a budget, it's good enough to do the job.
Sunshine R.
Good price and great to add into recipes without having to cook and chop chicken. Tastes like chicken, yes, it smells kind of like dog food when you open the can but it's not horrible
Rebecca D.
Monroe
Works great for various dishes even when it calls for cooked chicken. I have used this for everything from Chicken Tetrazzini to Chicken Casserole, makes prep super easy and is very tasty! I’ve attached a picture of my most recent dish!
Amanda H.
Evensville
My daughter loves canned chicken. The Walmart brand is a great brand she is picky. It's white meat not fatty had a good amount of meat not to much juice and not enough meat. It taste really good also.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I always get this deal when I'm in Walmart it's great for salads, dips, tacos, anything! It's definitely cheaper than one can! You get two cans for 3$ and change! Awesome deal.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This chicken is the best! I use it in everything from salads to casseroles. It's the perfect amount in each can and I always have it stocked up in my home. Once you buy canned chicken you will never go back!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This a great ,inexpensive, and tasty canned chicken. We use it for many things like chicken wing dip for the holidays, it's so yummy, it's all great for many other recipes. I recommend this product to anyone.
Rebecca H.
I use this to make homemade chicken salad and it's great, there is plenty of big chunks that break up nice and flaky. I pick some up just about every time I'm at the store, especially in the summer!
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
I recently was turned on to Chunk chicken in the can. I am not a big fan of tuna so a friend of mine made me a chicken salad sandwich and I loved it. The taste is good. Now I use Chunk Chicken with all sorts of recipes, great for a twist in a classic Tuna noddle casserole just take out the tuna/ and cream of mushroom add chucnk chicken and cream of chicken and if your child doesn't like warm tuna well then change it up and they will love this. Also use in chicken wing dip AWESOME!!!