Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesGreat Value
Chunk Chicken Breast, 125 oz, 2 count

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: Fully cooked and ready to add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles 98% fat free Gluten free 2-pack Quick and easy meal option Good source of protien Two 12.5 oz cans Great Value chicken breast Chicken breast with rib meat Packed in water

Why is chicken so expensive ?
Does this taste like fake chicken to anyone else?
Was anyone se disappointed in this like I was? Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count
Start your review of Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count!
April M.
1,429 reviews
Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is always good to have in your pantry because it's so versatile. You can make chicken salad with it, you can make chicken tacos, enchiladas. You can add it to soups or casseroles. It is very affordable and is a great quality! I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Cherith F.
Pell City, AL
Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count uploaded by Cherith F.
Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast, 12.5 oz, 2 count is my go to when I’m making Gameday treats for my family. We make our favorite party dips with this chicken and the quality is comparable to higher priced brands. We have always been satisfied with the product and will definitely purchase again!
Anita H.
auburndale, fl
Always buy the value pack. It's affordable and tastes great. You can make numerous meals with this.
Ashley I.
Orem, UT
This is an AMAZING product! I buy these at almost every trip to the store. I can use them in almost every meal!! Great price and a good portion.
Ojaswini S.
Jersey City, NJ
This helps make a great sandwich or pasta salad. Something easy to whip up works.
Elizabeth S.
Lancaster
A little salty. if you rinse the chicken first it Taye a lot better. makes tacos a quick meal to throw together
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,300 reviews
I didn’t really like that well didn’t work well with my salad but very affordable I would use less juice
Alycia G.
Gilbert, AZ
Love to make chicken salad with this - easy tasty and quick. Would recommend it to anyone great on sandwiches or in a salad
Natasha D.
Marietta , OH
Good product. I worried that this canned chicken would be salty. So we tried it on home made quesadillas and it was very good.
Emily M.
Ogdensburg, NY
Use to buy SAMs club canned chicken and this is just as good. I use it for sandwiches, soups, chili and taco meat. Great taste and doesn't taste canned.