Great Value :  Chick Peas

Great Value : Chick Peas

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Canned Chick Peas: High in fiber 15.5 ounce see more...

Great Value :  Chick Peas
Great Value : Chick Peas
Buy on Walmart
  • "Always look for chickpeas in a low sodium variety." in 1 review
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
I love these! For those who don't know, these are the peas in hummus. Anyway I love to put them on my salads. They're so easy and great value is my go to brand for othe price. They taste just as good as the name brand to me.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I didn't like these at all. They don't really get crispy enough for me and they didn't have good taste. My two year old didn't like them either. On the plus side we gave them to our dog and he loved them lol.
Kaitlin D.
Hudson, FL
Absolutely love these chick peas! They are perfect to make meals on the go right away instead of having to wait for the chick peas to soak. They are great and perfect to make hummus with.
Giustina M.
Ooltewah, TN
My husband & I love chick peas! We have been buying & eating more in the last few months. They are so inexpensive & there are so many different delicious dishes that can be created with chick peas!
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
I use these to make hummus or to put in soup, sometimes I roast them with other veggies in the oven, they are just the same as any other brand of canned chickpeas.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
These are fine - taste like all other canned veggies but a good price. I do recommend buying dried beans and cooking them yourself - healthier and no salt!
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
This is great, I make a ton of my own homemade humus. I use two of these and some fresh ingredients and I now have great humus for quarter of the cost.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Holla at my Great Vallue brand from Wal-Mart!! I usually always buy this brand! They are cheaper and the ingredients are usually always the same...
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
They look and taste like the fake foamy chicken nuggets from fast food places, my kids like them but i refuse to buy! I can not stomach these! yuck!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These don't have much taste and don't crisp well while cooking. Also, they have and odd orange color. Definetly prefer Tyson or another brand.
Shelby D.
Is the great value brand any good?
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
Has anyone ever used this brand? Are they bland or full of sodium ?!
Kelsi S.
How do you cook with chickpeas? What all can you make with them?