Great Value :  Chick Peas

Great Value : Chick Peas

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Canned Chick Peas: High in fiber 15.5 ounce see more...

Great Value :  Chick Peas
Great Value : Chick Peas
Buy on Walmart
  • "Always look for chickpeas in a low sodium variety." in 1 review
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Foodie Expert
My roommates love these chick peas. At least a few times a week they'll turn the oven on to roast a can of these for the perfect snack.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These don't have much taste and don't crisp well while cooking. Also, they have and odd orange color. Definetly prefer Tyson or another brand.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Don't really prefer it, as when fried it is not crunchy, and it feels like jelly. Also its not hard and tastful
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
Delish! Taste the same as any other brand and is super cheap! I am always using chick peas in something or even eating them on there own!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This is great, I make a ton of my own homemade humus. I use two of these and some fresh ingredients and I now have great humus for quarter of the cost.
Danna E.
Danna E.
This so good for a quick meal with a veggie on the side. Have to let baked in oven tastes way better then in microwave oven. The price is good
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Newport, TN
I didn't like these at all. They don't really get crispy enough for me and they didn't have good taste. My two year old didn't like them either. On the plus side we gave them to our dog and he loved them lol.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
They look and taste like the fake foamy chicken nuggets from fast food places, my kids like them but i refuse to buy! I can not stomach these! yuck!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Overall good product. I enjoy walmart brand food items. I think these have full flavor and a better price then other brands!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
I mean its decent rood its something u can just pop in the microwave and out u go i really wouldn't trust the ingrediants
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Is the great value brand any good?
Bia N.
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
Has anyone ever used this brand? Are they bland or full of sodium ?!
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
How do you cook with chickpeas? What all can you make with them?