Great Value : Cajun Trail Mix uploaded by Ocean S.

BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Great Value : Cajun Trail Mix
  • "I always buy some kind of trail mix and I just recently bought this one to try it out." in 2 reviews
  • "This trail mix was really good if you are looking for something spicy with a crunch." in 1 review
Bree N.
Foodie Expert
This product was actually good. Not overly spicy but just the right amount. I bring it to camp and doesn't taste old after awhile.
Crystal O.
I love that it has No artificial flavors or colors. Great Value : Cajun Trail Mix has just the right kick to keep me going!
Amy W.
Foodie Expert
I love the taste and variety of this trail mix. The price is just right to be able to squeeze a bag into my tight budget.
Dorian R.
Henderson, NV
These are my fav! Love the whole sweet and spicy taste to this trail mix! Such a good combination of flavor.
Amanda J.
Chattanooga, TN
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks. I feel better reaching for this instead of candy or sugary snacks.
grisel b.
Perfect on the go snack. I always buy some kind of trail mix and I just recently bought this one to try it out. Delicious!
Ashley C.
This trail mix was really good if you are looking for something spicy with a crunch. There are even pieces that are sweet and are very complimentary with the spice.
Katie M.
Oswego, IL
Love trail mix! perfect snacks for school and the price is very good! the bag is a perfect size
Kathy S.
Greenwood, AR
Very good trail mix and an easy on the go snack. Package is small enough to fit into your purse or backpack.
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I enjoyed this great value trail mix. On top of tasting great, it's the perfect size bag to carry in your purse and the price is lower than the other trail mix.
michelle p.
I know this is a cajun trail mix, on a scale of 1-10 how hot are they?! i would love to try it but I'm not a big fan of super hot!
Adam N.