Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz

by Great Value

#5 in Vinegar

Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Gal: 1 gal

does this product work with weight loss or do only the vinegars with “the mother” work for that?
Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ?
Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouTube and a lot of naturals use it as a rinse. Would you recommend?
Start your review of Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz!
Product Highlights
And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after.in reviews
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz. I almost always use this viniger. It tastes great in salads and the apple cuts into the vinegar smell so I like to clean with it as well.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
Great Value offers quality products at an affordable price.  I used this apple cider vinegar in recipes and cannot detect any difference from the name brand.  If you shop at Walmart, this can be a money saver.
Cassia S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Cassia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to rise my hair with apple cider vinager. In a bottle I put a part of vinager to two part of water and then I finish brushing my hair and add leave in. My hair that looks dull, brittle, or frizzy tends to be more alkaline or higher on the pH scale. The idea is that an acid great-value:-apple-cider-vinegar,-16-oz hair health back into balance.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
This is just as good as the name brand, and I love that it came in a plastic bottle because I don't have to worry about dropping it.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,281 reviews
Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to rinse my hair twice a month it's an old tradition try it it strips my hair of build up and makes it silky soft put conditioner on after for the smell and I use also season so many dishes. It is a natural for greens, string beans, salad, and especially ribs.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
I use this to clean in the bathroom when I’m doing a deep clean mixed with some dawn dish soap and it really gets the grime off
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
I use this kind of vinegar for my salads dressings, and several meals, mainly pork and chicken, even my mom in law likes to use it to wash the meats to eliminate bacteria.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
We keep great value apple cider vinegar in the home for spinach and canning. We always restock then out.
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Just as good as a different brand. I see no difference! I would recommend to anyone because they’re the exact same! Save your $ if you want! I would buy again.
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Great Value has some very high quality products that are cheap. It tastes great and has the exact same flavor as the name brand ones but for the low. I also purchase the gallon jug because we use it that much.