BY GREAT VALUE #19 in Vinegar

Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Gal: 1 gal see more...

• Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouT...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use as a facial toner? 2 Answers
  • Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after." in 1 review
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
If I could give this product 0 Stars I would I am super unsatisfied it is nothing like the other brands. There is absolutely no vinegary smell to it at all for what I need it for it is horrible.
Kendra C.
I buy this stuff by the gallon! It's quite good for you to consume so I drink a couple tablespoons every once in a while. I mostly use this as a facial toner though. I dilute it 50/50 with water and use after cleansing. It has helped tremendously with my oiliness!
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best to use for your hair! Actually the only thing I use is for. I found with out a few years back to use this from Pinterest on your hair to wash out all the dirt and extra shampoo and conditioner and lingerers in your hair even after you wash it. And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after. I find that my hair is more light weight and doesn't need to be washed as often and free of extra chemicals and product. It's even a lot stronger in combination with the shampoo and conditioner but apple cider vinegar takes the cake for my hair.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Just as good as the popular brands and very inexpensive. We always have this on hand. I have used this on my face and it is a miracle worker on those pesky bumps kids get called molluscum just add a dot to piece of a cotton ball, place over the bump followed by a Band-Aid which traps and kills the bump. Usually takes a good week to disappear but so worth it than spending $$ at the dermatologist:)
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This product is amazing. Used for all kinds of stuff. I use it for foot care. It helps so much. The smell is kind of funny but helps Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
This is a great all round product. We keep a gallon in the barn and in the house. Works great as disinfectant, to cook with and to also make my own salad dressing. I really love this product and it works well.
Tiffany D.
Newark, NJ
Does the same thing as the more expensive brands of Apple Cider Vinegar. This is priced great and you can get all the health benefits of Apple cider vinegar with this product.
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I purchase a great deal of the Great Value products at Wal Mart and would recommend them to anyone looking to save. The quality is nice and you can't beat the price.
Shannon P.
Elizabeth, PA
This apple cider vinegar works just as well as any name brand! Used it in the kitchen and also for fruit fly traps. Nice to have around and cheap enough to go out and buy when needed.
Deni L.
Meadville, PA
Just as good as any other vinegar, works just as good, and it cheaper than other brands, so I would get this if you are low on cash or just need a deal
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else use this for their hair after washing it??
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ?
Heather S.
Alma, AR
Is this good to use as a facial toner?
Johnetta L.
South Bend, Indiana
Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouTube and a lot of naturals use it as a rinse. Would you recommend?