Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Emmanuel G.Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Anita S.
3 colors available

BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Vinegar

Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Gal: 1 gal see more...

• Has anyone ever used this for hair? I...I have used it several times. ... 1 Answers
  • Is this good to use as a facial toner? Yes! I use this as a toner, no... 2 Answers
  • Has anybody used this as a weight los...I have seen that people use it... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart
  • "And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Just as good as the popular brands and very inexpensive. We always have this on hand. I have used this on my face and it is a miracle worker on those pesky bumps kids get called molluscum just add a dot to piece of a cotton ball, place over the bump followed by a Band-Aid which traps and kills the bump. Usually takes a good week to disappear but so worth it than spending $$ at the dermatologist:)
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought that this would be better then regular vinegar but honestly its the same. Don't put it on your face either....don't ask.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Foodie Expert
I buy this stuff by the gallon! It's quite good for you to consume so I drink a couple tablespoons every once in a while. I mostly use this as a facial toner though. I dilute it 50/50 with water and use after cleansing. It has helped tremendously with my oiliness!
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing. Used for all kinds of stuff. I use it for foot care. It helps so much. The smell is kind of funny but helps Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
This is an acceptable replacement for more expensive brands. This works and there are so many uses for vinegar. You should always keep vinegar.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
This is a great all round product. We keep a gallon in the barn and in the house. Works great as disinfectant, to cook with and to also make my own salad dressing. I really love this product and it works well.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I don't really like the taste of vinegar, but I have used it to keep my blood pressure down and it worked pretty good.
Deni L.
Deni L.
Meadville, PA
Just as good as any other vinegar, works just as good, and it cheaper than other brands, so I would get this if you are low on cash or just need a deal
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
Gets the job done! Priced good and doesn't seem to be any different than the name brand stuff.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Elizabeth, PA
This apple cider vinegar works just as well as any name brand! Used it in the kitchen and also for fruit fly traps. Nice to have around and cheap enough to go out and buy when needed.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else use this for their hair after washing it??
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
Is this good to use as a facial toner?
Johnetta L.
Johnetta L.
South Bend, Indiana
Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouTube and a lot of naturals use it as a rinse. Would you recommend?