Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Emmanuel G.Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz uploaded by Anita S.
3 colors available

BY GREAT VALUE #7 in Vinegar

Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 Gal: 1 gal see more...

• Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouTub...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use as a facial toner? 2 Answers
  • Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
Just as good as the popular brands and very inexpensive. We always have this on hand. I have used this on my face and it is a miracle worker on those pesky bumps kids get called molluscum just add a dot to piece of a cotton ball, place over the bump followed by a Band-Aid which traps and kills the bump. Usually takes a good week to disappear but so worth it than spending $$ at the dermatologist:)
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought that this would be better then regular vinegar but honestly its the same. Don't put it on your face either....don't ask.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Foodie Expert
I buy this stuff by the gallon! It's quite good for you to consume so I drink a couple tablespoons every once in a while. I mostly use this as a facial toner though. I dilute it 50/50 with water and use after cleansing. It has helped tremendously with my oiliness!
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Foodie Expert
This product is amazing. Used for all kinds of stuff. I use it for foot care. It helps so much. The smell is kind of funny but helps Great Value: Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Oz
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
This is an acceptable replacement for more expensive brands. This works and there are so many uses for vinegar. You should always keep vinegar.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I don't really like the taste of vinegar, but I have used it to keep my blood pressure down and it worked pretty good.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
This is a great all round product. We keep a gallon in the barn and in the house. Works great as disinfectant, to cook with and to also make my own salad dressing. I really love this product and it works well.
I use it for everything from cooking to cleaning. To even taking stains out, I live it!
Ronda R.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Apple Cider Vinegar is something like I to keep on hand. It's a multipurpose ingredient for foods. And the health benefits are awesome.
Orlando, FL
The absolute best to use for your hair! Actually the only thing I use is for. I found with out a few years back to use this from Pinterest on your hair to wash out all the dirt and extra shampoo and conditioner and lingerers in your hair even after you wash it. And once I started using it I always have to know when washing my hair then going to straighten after. I find that my hair is more light weight and doesn't need to be washed as often and free of extra chemicals and product. It's even a lot stronger in combination with the shampoo and conditioner but apple cider vinegar takes the cake for my hair.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else use this for their hair after washing it??
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Foodie Expert
Has anybody used this as a weight loss trick ? How did it work ?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Alma, AR
Is this good to use as a facial toner?
Johnetta L.
Johnetta L.
South Bend, Indiana
Has anyone ever used this for hair? I was watching videos on YouTube and a lot of naturals use it as a rinse. Would you recommend?