GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealGreat Value
100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats 42 oz Canister (Pack of 2)

Great Value 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats 42 oz Canister (Pack of 2)

by Great Value

Great Value 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats 42 oz Canister 100% whole grain oats with no artificial flavors or preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no partially hydrogenated oil!

Heart Healthy Three grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has two grams per serving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats 42 oz Canister (Pack of 2)!
Lillian E.
10/10 very good. Good and easy to make breakfast in the morning when you're running late or just maybe want some lol. Definitely recommend getting!
maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
It's good ...breakfast is kind of boring meal for me i just try to est differentb.[product:great-value-100%-whole-grain-old-fashioned-oats] But these are really easy to cook !!!!
Anllileisi EP-27287 O.
The oat tastes very good, the grain are soft and easy to cook. The price is wonderful. I recommend it without a doubt, it tastes super good after you make it, you can make it with milk or chocolate so that it tastes even better, apart from that it has good nutrients for your heart.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
I tried this product when I was trying to be healthy and combined it with random things and I did not enjoy it as much, I am a picky eater. I get that it has to be nutritious but for me it wasn’t the best.
Valerie T.
t One of the most versatile ingredients in my kitchen . We consume a great deal of Quaker Oats: breakfast, quick pick- up at lunch and occasionally a late night snack. It's as versatile as you make it, add nuts or honey, shredded coconut. I use it quite a bit in cooking for breads and of course for meatloaf. It's also a staple in cookies. The oatmeal cookie recipe inside the canister lid is awesome. I change that one up a bit sometimes, omit the raisins and cinnamon, and add dark chocolate. No weight issues or cholesterol issues in this house, and we enjoy eating, but substitute junk food with oatmeal and fresh fruit. Just dress it up! And I cook mine the old fashioned way- On the stove! Not in the microwave 😀
Ariel B.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I love the oats it is quick to make and has very good quality taste pretty much the same as other oats only difference is that is is better priced and don't cost as much . That is why I like great value so much has good quality and reasonable cost .
Christi H.
Hi guys coming at you today with a review on the phone Great Value 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats 42 oz Canister (Pack of 2) I had a long time either of them a meal since I'm can remember actually the age of 4 I'm never disappointed. Whole grain old fashioned oats I'm cold wet morning once the body and I also think it's the most important meal of the day give your kids a taste make sure to add Mott's fruit dried fruits enjoy?
Aileen P.
Boca Raton, FL
If you love oatmeal that's in a good price, this is for you! I know its for me. I have no negative feedback on this.
Tunisia H.
Brandon, FL
Perfect amount of chew and texture goes great for apple oatmeal for breakfast with brown sugar stirred in
ketevani A.
I choose it because it is easy to prepare and very tasty ❤❤Also very healthy and helpful❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘👌👌👌👌👌👌❤❤❤❤ love it ❤❤❤

Looking for your answer?