göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax

göt2b® glued® Spray Wax provides two looks with one product. So, whether you want flexible texture or structured hold, this product has you covered! Best of all, this lightweight formula doesn’t leave your hair feeling sticky or crunchy. Choose flexible texture or structured hold with göt2b® glued® Spray Wax!

How is this product for!spiking little boys hair??
Start your review of göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela O.
Huntington Pk, CA
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Daniela O.
I don’t know if it’s just me I tried this on 2 different hair types and I feel like it doesn’t work. Didn’t get the hair to stay in place. I tried on my little brother who has wavy short hair and on mine straight medium hair. I tried to put some on my hair to keep my fly aways down and it didn’t work ! It might be because we have thick hair but who knows. At least It smells good compared to hair spray.
Destiny J.
El Paso, TX
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Destiny J.
I never wear hair spray or moose or anything like this on my hair because of how it makes your hair all hard and stuff or makes white flakes on your hair but this did not do it ! however it is super sticky even after hours of spraying it on . it's decent though I will be using it more. this was a complimentary box from influenster sent for me to review
Victoria M.
Homestead, FL
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Victoria M.
I could have used the wrong shampoo or something but this product just did not work with my hair. I expected like a hair spray and instead it made my hair very sticky and hard, it was really hard to style and brush out.
Connie V.
Immokalee, FL
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Connie V.
Great manageable to style sets great no flaking hold is a 5 for me and better in a spray bottle
Jae L.
Lithonia, GA
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Jae L.
If you want something with hold for yours curls it is great! I used it on a wig and the curls were not crunchy and they held together for hours. The o my complaint for this product is that both sprays do the same thing. They give no difference. This is a hair spray and NOT a wig glue.
LaPorshe' M.
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by LaPorshe' M.
If you are still using wax sticks on your lace wigs...then you have stumbled on treasure. Just spray and your done! That’s it!
LaKia C.
Brandon, MS
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by LaKia C.
This spray works well when it comes to keeping curly styles intact. However, I didn't really see much of a difference between it and the Got2B that I normally use. The smaller can is easier to store, so I guess that is a plus! I don't like that this product is smaller, but costs the same as the larger can..
julie B.
Wichita, KS
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by julie B.
Yey another great product for free!! Hold for a long timw without being all gross and cruncy feeling! Great item for cheer hair when we get back to sports!! #trygot2b #contest #complimentary @got2b @Influenster
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Loving this! First, the scent is strong but pleasant. A little spray goes a long way with the product. I've been using this a few days a week to manage frizz and fly-aways and the packaging has never gotten stuck or been hard to use. There are 2 settings (for less hold or more hold) and I've found for my unruly curls, even the less-hold side does the trick. It is more of a wax on the hair than a typical hair spray, so the hold is fantastic. There is no discoloration of the hair. I sprayed the top of my head to handle fly-aways and did notice a "helmet" texture to my hair throughout the day. But, when I sprayed it on a comb and used it dor the same purpose, results were much better!
Gerrynn S.
göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax uploaded by Gerrynn S.
I was worried this was going to be sticky and thick but I was wrong! This is the perfect gel spray, especially for my sons curly hair!