BY GOLD BOND

Soothes & Calms Irritated Dry Skin Vitamins A, C, & E Redness Relieving Botanicals Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin Moisturizes for 24 Hours Gold Bond Ultimate® Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion Specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and clam dry, irritated skin and discomfort so it noticeably feels better and looks healthier. Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion contains 7 comforting moisturizers to restore calm and balance to your skin. plus, it contains naturally soothing Chamomile and 3 essential skin nurturing Vitamins, A, C and E to give skin in distress more of what it needs to regain a clear, healthier look. Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion is fragrance free and oil free to help reduce your skin s vulnerability to sensitivity and irritation. Ideal For: Hands Elbows Arms Feet Knees Dry irritated areas on legs, back or bo see more...

• I am extremely sensitive to fragrances and am wondering if this i...1 Answers
  • Where to buy online1 Answers
Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion
  • "My nephew has really dry skin and we have a hard time finding products to keep his skin hydrated." in 2 reviews
  • "Great when you have really dry skin." in 1 review
  • "This is great for dry hands in the winter!" in 1 review
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because while I was in New Jersey visiting my aunt during the winter, this was the only thing that got me through that trip. It really helps to hydrated dry, flaky skin. However, I find that if I use it too much or too often, it irritates me sensitive skin and just ends up making it worse than it was before I put this cream on. So I use it sparingly. I think it could be whatever fragrance this has, since it isn't really fragrance free, it irritates my skin and makes it red and itchy. But for those of you in the north, this is good for the winter months!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
This was a random recommendation made to me by a woman in the moisturizer aisle at my local drug store. She swore by it for her dishwashing-ravaged hands, and I thought I'd take a chance. This stuff is amazing! It's worked wonders on my dry skin, especially in the winter, but I use it year-round. My entire family uses it now, including my husband, who isn't a fan of using moisturizer at all. It works great on the callouses he gets on his hands. I think it's good for everyday moisturizing, but especially nice on those really dry, rough areas, like elbows and heels.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I tried this lotion on a whim when I was browsing travel sizes at my local drugstore. I didn't think this lotion was going to do much to my dry and cracked (gross) elbows, but it sure did!! It kept my elbows moisturized throughout the day and I feel like if I were to be consistent on applying it to my elbows, the dryness and cracky-ness would diminish!! I would totally, and plan to, purchase the full size version
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
When I applied it to my hands, I immediately knew it was not "fragrance-free" as promised. I am extremely sensitive to fragrance. I have super sensitive skin and am sensitive to perfumes and other additives. It is great for soothing and moisturizing my hands and feet but I cannot use it any other place due to the scent.
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like gold bond products, but this lotion is my absolute favorite!! I love how this lotion keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't feel oily. The lotion is kinda thick so I wouldn't recommend using too much during the summer.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time the other day at my mother in laws and I love this lotion! The smell is refreshing and soothing. Makes skin feel instantly soft! I loved this so much I purchased it today!
Isabelle Pfefer d.
Isabelle Pfefer d.
Purdys, NY
Very good !! Makes my skin so much soft and hydrated. There's no fragrance and it's dermatological tested
Tierra S.
Tierra S.
Goes on smooth and does NOT leave a greasy feeling on your hand. It helps heal any cracked hands and the large bottle is perfect to sit on your desk or bathroom counter. Definitely worth the money and will keep buying it!
Bertha S.
Bertha S.
Fabens, TX
I own this lotion as it keeps my skin hydrated and moist. I tend to have very dry skin as I suffer from thyroid disease but this lotion does the trick. It's not too pricey and tends to go a long way as you don't use that much because a little goes a long way!
Glenview, IL
I love this gold bond lotion and I enjoy a lot of the gold bond products.  This lotion takes care of your dry flaky skin and especially on your elbowd
Glenview, IL
Where to buy online
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Platteville, WI
I am extremely sensitive to fragrances and am wondering if this is actually fragrance free?