Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion uploaded by Vanessa J.Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion uploaded by Kristy B.

BY GOLD BOND

Soothes & Calms Irritated Dry Skin Vitamins A, C, & E Redness Relieving Botanicals Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin Moisturizes for 24 Hours Gold Bond Ultimate® Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion Specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and clam dry, irritated skin and discomfort so it noticeably feels better and looks healthier. Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion contains 7 comforting moisturizers to restore calm and balance to your skin. plus, it contains naturally soothing Chamomile and 3 essential skin nurturing Vitamins, A, C and E to give skin in distress more of what it needs to regain a clear, healthier look. Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion is fragrance free and oil free to help reduce your skin s vulnerability to sensitivity and irritation. Ideal For: Hands Elbows Arms Feet Knees Dry irritated areas on legs, back or bo see more...

Gold Bond Ultimate Soothing Skin Therapy Lotion
  • "My nephew has really dry skin and we have a hard time finding products to keep his skin hydrated. Gold bond is one of the few lotion brands out there that gives him relief. Thanks Gold Bond!!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love that it does not leave a greasy feeling on my skin. Some lotions will say fragrance free and still smell- this one truly has no smell." in 3 reviews
  • "I use this lotion before bed time sometimes on my feet, very moisturizing. None greasy feel, light scent." in 3 reviews
  • "Great when you have really dry skin." in 1 review
  • "This is great for dry hands in the winter!" in 1 review
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I really think this is the best drugstore lotion you can buy if you have extremely dry skin or any type of problems with fragranced lotions which I do they burn my hands, my hands burn, itch, and break out when my nerves bother me and this lotion has been the best it doesn’t burn and helps get my hands back in good shape, will definitely repurchase 🙌🏼💯
Tierra S.
Goes on smooth and does NOT leave a greasy feeling on your hand. It helps heal any cracked hands and the large bottle is perfect to sit on your desk or bathroom counter. Definitely worth the money and will keep buying it!
Natalie A.
I bought this because while I was in New Jersey visiting my aunt during the winter, this was the only thing that got me through that trip. It really helps to hydrated dry, flaky skin. However, I find that if I use it too much or too often, it irritates me sensitive skin and just ends up making it worse than it was before I put this cream on. So I use it sparingly. I think it could be whatever fragrance this has, since it isn't really fragrance free, it irritates my skin and makes it red and itchy. But for those of you in the north, this is good for the winter months!
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
This was a random recommendation made to me by a woman in the moisturizer aisle at my local drug store. She swore by it for her dishwashing-ravaged hands, and I thought I'd take a chance. This stuff is amazing! It's worked wonders on my dry skin, especially in the winter, but I use it year-round. My entire family uses it now, including my husband, who isn't a fan of using moisturizer at all. It works great on the callouses he gets on his hands. I think it's good for everyday moisturizing, but especially nice on those really dry, rough areas, like elbows and heels.
Kristy B.
Lewisburg, WV
Unlike many other lotions I have tried this one  helps
with dry skin. I was recommended this lotion for my feet and eczema. I didn't like the scent of this lotion at all.  I had tried other products this one leaves my skin greasy.  I didn't like that I had to have a towel handy to wipe off my hands after I put this one.  It really defeated the purpose.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I tried this lotion on a whim when I was browsing travel sizes at my local drugstore. I didn't think this lotion was going to do much to my dry and cracked (gross) elbows, but it sure did!! It kept my elbows moisturized throughout the day and I feel like if I were to be consistent on applying it to my elbows, the dryness and cracky-ness would diminish!! I would totally, and plan to, purchase the full size version
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
When I applied it to my hands, I immediately knew it was not "fragrance-free" as promised. I am extremely sensitive to fragrance. I have super sensitive skin and am sensitive to perfumes and other additives. It is great for soothing and moisturizing my hands and feet but I cannot use it any other place due to the scent.
Bertha S.
Fabens, TX
I own this lotion as it keeps my skin hydrated and moist. I tend to have very dry skin as I suffer from thyroid disease but this lotion does the trick. It's not too pricey and tends to go a long way as you don't use that much because a little goes a long way!
Gracie J.
I like gold bond products, but this lotion is my absolute favorite!! I love how this lotion keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't feel oily. The lotion is kinda thick so I wouldn't recommend using too much during the summer.
Kristin M.
Monaca, PA
I have tried A LOT of lotions before finding this one! My biggest determining factor when I buy lotion is whether or not it leaves my hands feeling greasy and this is the first one in a long time that does NOT! I use this several times a day and I love it. It smells great and works great.
Hannah D.
Platteville, WI
I am extremely sensitive to fragrances and am wondering if this is actually fragrance free?
Kathy H.