Gold Bond Ultimate Sheer Ribbons Body Lotion uploaded by Emily N.

BY GOLD BOND

Hydrate & enhance smoothness for touchably soft skin. Ribbons of 7 hydrating moisturizers replenish, while natural silk proteins enhance smoothness, for touchably soft skin. Finely fragranced with a blend of delicate mimosa petals, seductive tuscan cyprus and apricot reduction. . see more...

Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is pretty expensive but it really provides excellent moisture. My daughter has very dry, sensitive skin so many lotions will not provide enough moisture or it will irritate her and cause rashes. Gold Bond Sheer Ribbons works great for her especially during the cooler months.
Emily N.
My step mom gave me this gold bond, ribbons body lotion for Christmas because she knows how much I love products, I got this along a couple other goodies I've been reviewing as well. I absolutely adore this lotion it's literally so light weight and leaves your skin so silky smooth and it leaves behind a nice little sheen. The bottle states that it has 7 moisturizers. Everyone should definitely try this lotion out if you're all about baby smooth skin. I'm not sure what's up with all the negative comments??? I'm assuming you guys got a bad batch because my lotion smells just fine?
Sabrina G.
I have a love-hate relationship with this lotion. I feel like it's really moisturizing and has some really good ingredients, however it leaves a very thick sticky feeling no matter how little I apply. I hate when lotions leave residue that doesn't feel soft, and this definitely does. I've bought it twice, but probably wont be repurchasing because I'm just sick of the way it feels on my skin before it actually sinks in, can't finish the second bottle.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is very light and leaves your skin feeling smooth but not oily. I gave it 4 stars because it kind of smells like something my grandmother would use. It is a good price and will be nice in the wintertime!
crystal j.
Westland, MI
Loved the moisture from this product. Gave a nice feel to my skin and drys instantly. I dont feel this product was pricey and a little of product goes a long way. I purchased at walmart. I always find it better priced. Yes would deffinatly buy again.
Jade B.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best lotion I've ever used! You just spray, I tend to wipe it in because I'm just so used to it lol. But, my skin feels so silky after and I'm moisturized all day.
Debbie S.
Battle Mountain, NV
I just Love Love Love gold bond lotion...all the different kinds. My fav is the medicated. it makes my skin feel like its repairing itself and its so gentle to the skin. some people don't like the smell but I think it smell clean. I will keep buying Gold Bond.
Kate J.
Omaha, NE
My all time favorite lotion! It smelled fantastic, felt great on my skin and travelled well in my gym bag. It was a little expensive, but well worth the cost. This product is now no longer available. Please, Gold Bond, bring back this lotion!
Cameron D.
This product is great for people that don't like the feeling of lotion. When applied it's light on the skin but extremely moisturizing. Plus it's also quick and easy to applied too
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
If you are looking for smooth, soft skin this is the product you need to try. It doesn't feel sticky at all like some creams. The smell isn't too bad either. I recommend this product!