BY GOLD BOND

healing Aloe For skin that looks & feels noticeably healthier fresh clean scent vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 intensive moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash gently cleans while moisturizing skin deep down. It s formulated with 7 gentle moisturizers, softening conditioners, healing Aloe and skin nurturing vitamins A, C & E to deliver deep down moisture as it gently cleans. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean and hydrated all day long. 7 Intensive Moisturizers Restore and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Fresh Clean Scent Provides skin with a fresh clean fragrance Easy Squeeze Tube New lightweight and flexible tube design makes it easier to grip and use in the shower Vitamin A Improves elasticity and reduces apearance of wrinkles Vitamin C Promotes s see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sadi S.
I got two of these one for me and my sensitive skin and one for my grandmother who has dry skin! She loved it just as much as me! It works for everyone no matter what your skin type! It smells good and works great! I don't think I could live without it!
Kelsie R.
I actually use this lotion as my face lotion. I have extremely dry skin and this replenishes what is lost after a hot shower. I also use it on my sons eczema and it seems to help a lot. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Clara Y.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I had purchased the item when I had a coupon for it for free and I feel in love with it! I used it on my face and all over body. It's not watery like a cheap lotion. The consistency is thick and not oily at all.
Bri A.
After only a few uses I could feel my skin becoming smoothr and softer to the touch. The value was great since I had a coupon but I would buy it again without a coupon! Lotion shower wash was a weird concept at first but Gold Bond helped me get over that!
Eve R.
Antelope, CA
I actually really do like this lotion. I've used it for years and it's never done me wrong. It's a bit on the thick side, but I suppose since it's a healing lotion it's supposed to be thick? Either way, it most definitely lives up to its purpose. My best friend uses this for her eczema and it works very well for her.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
This is the best lotion. I have really dry feet and this has been the only lotion I have found that isn't greasy. It has a nice scent and the price is good. I found it at the drug store. I would definitely buy it again!
Shannon F.
Perfect for my sensitive skin. Other lotions can make my skin break out in a rash. It's exactly what I need to keep my skin moisturized all day long, especially in the winter
Lauren K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had never really used Gold Bond before until I received it in an Influenster package and my skin feels SO soft after I use it. I now keep it on my sink to use whenever needed.
Kelly C.
Ashtabula, OH
I have eczema on many different areas of my body. This body wash helps so much. It's a little more expensive than traditional body washes but well worth the price.
Elizabeth Y.
Great lotion for dry skin! I use this in the winter and it certainly works better than any other product. It is not oily and the results are long lasting.