BY GOLD BOND

healing Aloe For skin that looks & feels noticeably healthier fresh clean scent vitamins A, C & E rich creamy lather 7 intensive moisturizers Gold Bond Ultimate Deep Moisture Body Wash gently cleans while moisturizing skin deep down. It s formulated with 7 gentle moisturizers, softening conditioners, healing Aloe and skin nurturing vitamins A, C & E to deliver deep down moisture as it gently cleans. It then rinses easily away leaving you feeling fresh and clean and hydrated all day long. 7 Intensive Moisturizers Restore and help maintain skin s ideal moisture levels Fresh Clean Scent Provides skin with a fresh clean fragrance Easy Squeeze Tube New lightweight and flexible tube design makes it easier to grip and use in the shower Vitamin A Improves elasticity and reduces apearance of wrinkles Vitamin C Promotes s see more...

Buy on Kmart
Eve R.
Eve R.
Antelope, CA
I actually really do like this lotion. I've used it for years and it's never done me wrong. It's a bit on the thick side, but I suppose since it's a healing lotion it's supposed to be thick? Either way, it most definitely lives up to its purpose. My best friend uses this for her eczema and it works very well for her.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Ogilvie, MN
I have been fighting the battle of dry skin my whole life. I stumbled upon this product in the lotion aisle at my local pharmacy. For the first time, my skin felt soothed and healed. The protection provided far outlasted all of my other products. I will continue to always buy this product and recommend it for others.
Savannah I.
Savannah I.
Caryville , TN
I just recently tried this product and it has become a family favorite. My children have extremely dry skin and it has made a huge difference for them. I use it as well and love it. It doesn't leave an sticky residue like some lotions do, nor does it leave an oily residue.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Tulsa, OK
I initially bought this for my husband because he doesn't like scented lotion. I soon found out that not only was this product working for him, but I wanted to use it as well. The results he was seeing made me start using it and I would recommend it for anyone.
Bri A.
Bri A.
After only a few uses I could feel my skin becoming smoothr and softer to the touch. The value was great since I had a coupon but I would buy it again without a coupon! Lotion shower wash was a weird concept at first but Gold Bond helped me get over that!
Kiefer F.
Kiefer F.
Although a little pricey i love to splurge on this body wash. My husbanf just loves it to. He wokrks with paper a lot which just dries his hands all up, when we stay regular with goldbond he has no issues at all! Good stuff!
Summer T.
Summer T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I use this when I don't have aquaphore for my tattoos, it works great. Heals the skin quickly, I've even used it on scabs to help the healing process and I won't go without it. This product is a must have in your bathroom!
Riley M.
Riley M.
This product is great for dry skin! It heals so fast and is so gentle! The smell is not obnoxious like many other lotions. I now use it on the daily and it is a very reasonable price! I will be buying this lotion again!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
This is the best lotion. I have really dry feet and this has been the only lotion I have found that isn't greasy. It has a nice scent and the price is good. I found it at the drug store. I would definitely buy it again!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had never really used Gold Bond before until I received it in an Influenster package and my skin feels SO soft after I use it. I now keep it on my sink to use whenever needed.