BeautyBodyBody CareGold Bond
Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter

Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter

by Gold Bond

Have you ever wished you could have all the benefits of a raw Shea Butter, but with a smooth, easy application? Meet GOLD BOND® Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter. Containing Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, African Shea Butter and Almond Oil, as well as 7 nourishing moisturizers and 3 vitamins, this luxurious whipped formula provides long-lasting moisture in a lightweight body butter. Dermatologist Tested • Non-Greasy • 24-Hour Moisturization • Fast absorption

How does this feel on your body?
Is this super thick, or is this more of an everyday use?
is this shea butter really a good product? 🦋
Start your review of Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter!
Amy C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Amy C.
Very thick product, use it on my legs especially after shaving. Does a really good job moisturizing! Especially in the winter time, oof! Love it
Deicy S.
Orlando, FL
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Deicy S.
This whipped shea butter is super moisturizing. Perfect for dry skin in this winter season. I love it. Perfect!!!
Ashley T.
Meridianville, AL
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Ashley T.
My mother uses this for the bumps on her arms. when she's using it consistently, it's helpful to her. I found some on sale while I was traveling and fell in love with it! I seems to last forever and keeps my skin happy.
Olena G.
Jenison, MI
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Olena G.
In cold winter my skin is very dry and it’s always a problem to find good, not greasy moisturizer. This one has absolutely met my expectations! It really covers your skin like a butter and has a very pleasant scent. It’s a lot of it and I guess will last me the whole season. But I will gladly buy it again next year.
Allie T.
Knoxville, TN
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Allie T.
Great smell as well as texture. Should last a long time because it doesn’t take much for good coverage. Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel!
Kari B.
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Kari B.
My skin is SUPER SENSITIVE. Especially after shaving. I’ve tried many lotions and none seemed to do anything but break out my skin. This Gold Blond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter makes my skin very soft and doesn’t break me out! Not gonna lie the texture was a new experience. But after rubbing it in to my skin, it instantly feels moisturized! I apply it to my legs after shaving and I get no razor bumps! Also important to mention it doesn’t have that weird medicated lotion smell! #skincare
Stephanie S.
Selkirk, NY
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Stephanie S.
Ok. So this stuff = AMAZING. I’ve used it for a week so far and my skin is the softest and smoothest it’s been in a VERY long time. The smell is amazing too, not too overbearing as some Shea butters can be. Last night I tried it on my son, who has severe eczema during the winter. Today his skin was so soft and not itchy or flaky. We will definitely be keeping this on hand (pun intended) at all times!!
Ivette F.
Dawsonville, GA
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Ivette F.
I love how this cream smells, like chocolate! Also makes my skin is so smooth. Just glows so much. Great quality with vitamins and the package is the best. I just love this product, I totally recommend it.
Sophie P.
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Sophie P.
This product smells amazing and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and soft all throughout the day. The consistency feels very buttery and light and the packaging is great too.
Chenoa S.
Albuquerque, NM
Gold Bond Radiance Renewal Whipped Shea Butter uploaded by Chenoa S.
I’ve never tried gold bond, I can say I’m pretty impressed! Super moisturizing, smells great, and my skin loves it! I live in the desert so my skin soaks this stuff up!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megi J.