Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder

by Gold Bond

Medicated Foot Powder 10 oz.

Hii. How does it work ? i should Rub it into feet?
So to use this product, you just sprinkle it in your shoes or rub it onto your feet?
Start your review of Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder!
Product Highlights
I think this works great for itching, it has a cooling feeling and gives me relief in minutes.in reviews
Love Gold Bond Foot Powder it gives me great relief after jogging a long time or working out.in reviews
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Victoria  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly I don't have any feet issues, I just bought thus becuase I had a coupon for it. I have no negative side effects from this. It cools my feet. I apply this after my shower. Cute bottle. Smells nice. Tryst worthy brand. Does leave feet white. Doesn't dry my skin out. ONLY USE FOR FEET AND NO WHERE ELSE THOUGH!
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Elizabeth  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband always buy this product, helps him to control the foot odor, also when hi is itch helps him to fell more relieves.Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder
Paige S.
Arcanum, OH
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Paige S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was a very nice product I plan on using it again it made me feet smell like peppermint I also sprinkle it in my shoes once a day and I haven’t experienced foot Oder since I’ve been using I really do recommend this.
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,294 reviews
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Melissa  B.
Purchased at: Target
This powder does wonders in it I love it so much it’s only $7 at target but it helps my feel stay comfortable in my shoes and not much sweating at at I also clean my shoes after and start the day again with this foot powder.
Tracey D.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder product has always delivered. My husband uses this everyday and swears by it. If you have issues with your feet and would like to resolve them, I would recommend this product!❤️
Jessica B.
Brantley
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Jessica B.
This worked better than I expected it stays true to it's word it has helped so much with foot odor, feet itching, and keeping foot sweat under control, especially when your on your feet ALL day long. Me and my spouse both use it, him more than me and be always has a bottle on hand and swears by it. He hates feet so this is a great deal for him to actually like a product that has to do with feet although you must reapply a pretty good bit. In the end the buy is worth the money and quality of this product!!!
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,160 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My person has to have this because his feet sweat really bad. This product make sure that his feet do not start to smell!! It works really great!
Andreina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Andreina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nos gusta mucho este talco para los pies tiene un agradable olor y mantiene nuestros pies secos y buen olor se los recomiendo buen precio y se encuentra en varias tiendas
Sully  V.
Cambridge, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
my husband uses it and it helps him with the bad smell on his feet he feels fresh and dry feet
Noemi G.
Fresno, CA
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder uploaded by Noemi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un buen producto para evitar que los pies te suden, en los días de calor y días cargados de trabajo, realmente funciona