BY GOLD BOND

New!   Long Lasting Healing Relief Addresses the Underlying Causes of Itch & Irritation Clinically proven to moisturize 24 Hours Extremely Dry, Itchy Skin Allergy Itches Rashes & Irritations Patchy, Problem Skin Chapped, Even Cracked Skin With 7 Healing  Moisturizers. Medicated Healing Since 1908. Gold Bond Intensive Healing delivers maximum strength itch relief, plus a skin protectant and healing moisturizers to address the underlying dryness that can cause itch and irritation.  So, it not only relieves extremely dry, chapped, even cracked skin but it also helps fortify the skin. see more...

• Is this any good for blisters?1 Answers
  • Is there any product out there similar to this?2 Answers
Gold Bond Intensive Healing Anti-Itch/Skin Protectant Cream
Excellent product. Works great for regular rashes, (not strong enough for a bad rash like severe poison ivy, but will help a little) bug bites, dry skin, irritated skin, ecxema, even heat rash and Sun burn it works well for.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This stuff works miracles. I've tried many anti itch creams and this is by far my favorite. My boyfriend lent me his when I got poison ivy, and now I can't give it back. I will always turn to Gold Bond from now on.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is perfect for quick relief from pesky bug bites. I use it all the time because of mosquitoes and more recently because of some spider and chigger bites that were crazy itchy. Love being able to quickly pull this out of our medicine drawer for fast relief!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
My mother bought this for me because my knuckles on my hands get so dry and scaly from washing dishes all the time at work. The smell is a bit strong, but it soothes my skin on my hands so well. I love this product. I will continue to repurchase this.
Leanne n.
Leanne n.
Hartford, KY
This anti-itch cream is excellent! I've used it for poison ivy, mosquitos..literally anything! It's great!
Mileyah L.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love Gold Bond, been using it since I was a kid! It never let's me down and I think the smell is good too, not too strong!
Irina M.
I love this brand. I use this when my hands get all chapped up and cracked during the winter. It does miracles. It heals the hands and they become soft.
Irina M.
Is there any product out there similar to this?
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this any good for blisters?