BY GOLD BOND

New! Kills 99.99% of germs with Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% 7 Hydrating moisturizers plus 5 essential vitamins Non-Drying Alcohol Free Fresh Clean Scent Effective germ kill :  kills 99.99% of common germs in as little as 15 seconds Intensive moisturization :  Unlike alcohol, which can strip the skin of essential misture, this alcohol-free formula actually replenishes with 7 hydrating moisturizers This product is not intended to provide ongoing protection against germ exposure see more...

• "I highly recommend this to everyone." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizers hand without leaving them feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product and leaves skin soft without drying skin like most and leaves skin germ free" in 1 review
Sammy M.
St charles
This product is really moisturizer to use before bed also a plus is it removed germs just like a hand sanitizer would without the harsh smell and it leaves your hands and body feeling great! It is a perfect size to put next to your bed side to use right before bed ! the smell is amazing ! the Product is non-drying and alcohol free! I bought this from a Cvs almost a year ago and the bottle is still half full! Depending on the size of the bottle will determine your price but it is worth it . 10/10 product! my holy grail
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
This is good let me tell you.. as a mother at home, I'm always washing my hands and they get really dry, so with this I can use it right after and not worry about losing my clean germ free hands cause it has the built in sanitizer, so it's awesome to sanitize and moisturize, good product..
Alana V.
Watson
I work in a field that requires me to use hand sanitizer several times a day! This product has saved my skin. Other sanitizers dried out my skin but this product is a moisturizing lotion! I would buy this again and recommend it to everyone :)
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is really great. My hands get really dry and I use this every night before I go to bed and it has been working. It's gentle on your skin and has no scent I would buy this product again.
Michelle B.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this hand sanitizer/lotion as a gift during nurse's week. it has a nice, light scent, and seems to sanitize ok. it is a bit sticky feeling, until it soaks in to your skin well. that's the only thing I don't like. I usually end up wiping my hands off, LOL. pretty good, otherwise. it's definitely better than the wall pump sanitizer.
Allison L.
Visalia, CA
It really doesn't get better than Gold Bond.

I wash my hands a million times a day and no matter what hand lotion I've tried (or any body lotion for that matter) nothing seems to keep my hands from being painfully dry. Gold Bond does the trick every time, and this being hand sanitizing keeps me feeling cleaner.

I know dry hands, I use to resort to Gold Bond foot cream just to get relief. When I tried this, perfection! I have a pump in my bathroom, kitchen and at the office. You won't be disappointed.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Works very well. No scent or fragrance. Hard to find, look online for a greater chance of finding it. Buy the bigger bottles for a better value. Pump works very well. Wouldn't buy again. Does what it's supposed to do. Moisturizes very well, but I found my holy grail elsewhere.
V. R.
Nampa, ID
We used this product for my daughter. she has had white bumps on the back of her since she was born. using this product helped clear it up. better than anything else suggested to us. We also use it during the winter for cracked hands or feet.
Kelly M.
Pembroke, MA
I love this! I work in a nursing home and your hands constantly get dried out from paperwork, wearing gloves, the constant washing of your hands... We use this and it restores the moisture! Also, the smell isn't over powering like some hand lotions. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
At work I share a station with others so I travel with this sanitizer to help not spread germs. Plus with dry skin in the winter, this feels so much better than hand sanitizer!