Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion

by Gold Bond

Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion 18 oz.

Can Non Diabetics Use This Diabetic Lotion??
[product:gold-bond-ultimate-diabetics-dry-skin-relief-hydrating-lotion-18-oz] ? Has anyone tried this lotion for skin and/or feet? How did this lotion feel upon application on skin/feet and after how did your skin/feet feel?
Has anyone used this one vs the eczema one? Is one better than the other?
Start your review of Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion!
Product Highlights
Leaves my feet feeling smooth and moisturizing. I use this on a daily basis and it really helps out with my dry skin which is important t I me since I'm diabetic.in reviews
Shannon S.
Navarre, FL
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by Shannon S.
Honestly even if you are not a diabetic the stuff is the holy Grail for dry skin especially in winter. My skin stays hydrated all day and you can get a giant bottle at Walmart for $10. I have multiple bottles all over my house. And there’s no annoying scent.
Hayley D.
This cream is wonderful! It helped moisturize my skin and keep it soft for me it was worth every penny! My first bottle lasted me months! Very good for the price and I would absolutely buy it again.
Maureen M.
I work in a doctor's office and got tons of samples of this lotion, all the women in my office love it (none of us actually have diabetes). Helps my dry skin and gets absorbed into my skin quickly, doesn't smell that great but it works well.
Francine C.
Montreal
Gold bond diabetics is so good for my husband it help him with his dry skin  leaves him feeling good after and soft it is a good product
Megan M.
Victoria, BC
I love gold bond it works so well it really moisturizes I use there whole line this product did meet my expectations
LaToya D.
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not diabetic but I love this lotion! It's a really thick non sticky consistency. A little goes a long way and it's very hydrating. Fragrance free. Great for the winter. I recommend and will buy again.
Tiffany A.
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by Tiffany A.
Iove this so much! While I don't have diabetes I do love using this product. I have dry skin especially on the lower arms and lower lakes this product helps to relieve me of the dryness. This lotion moisture rises my skin very well. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly and completely into the skin not leaving a greasy residue
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am diabetic and this cream has helped me with dryness, especially in my legs and feet. The cream is very thick but at the same time very soft. Leaves my skin well hydrated and smells great. I have been using it for a year now and the effects on my skin have been noticeable ever since. I highly recommend it.
Diana P.
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by Diana P.
Hey guys!! Soooooo my mom is diabetic and she was looking for a lotion specifically for her and I bought her this one just to try out & she's in love with it. She uses it after washing her hands, dishes, and she loves how it absorbs into her skin, & how it leaves her skin feeling soft & rejuvenated and hydrated. I bought it at Dollar General for 8 dollars. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion
Becky L.
Colquitt
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion uploaded by Becky L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband uses this religiously! He is Pre diabetic and therefore has to take very good care of his skin. He tried this and was sold on it. Definitely helps dry skin and offers the extra protection that diabetics need. Would definitely recommend Gold Bond!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
grace Y.
PA
il y a 2 ans
Gold Bond Diabetics' Dry Skin Relief Lotion ? Has anyone tried this lotion for skin and/or feet? How did this lotion feel upon application on skin/feet and after how did your skin/feet feel?
Erlene A. il y a un an
Forgot to mention that it's not overly greasy, but I wear socks after application because I don't like walking on carpet with bare feet after application.