Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon

by Gerard Cosmetics

Does this setting spray keep all makeup in place? How long does it take before you have to reapply? Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spra Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon
This or Mario B?
Is it as good as glow recipe watermelon ?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon!
Product Highlights
...longer then usual. it does contain alcohol so idk if that affected my oily skin as wellin 9 reviews
this is one of my favorite setting sprays! i really love how it feels on my face! it’s lightweight, but really hydrating. it makes my makeup stay all day!!!in 5 reviews
14 days agoBay Shore, NY
I love this watermelon candy kind of scent! Smells so good and a great refresher! Price is great for the value and this stuff really works wonders! My daughter even said it’s the only one that has ever worked for her and kept her makeup looking flawless all day long!
2 months agoSalida, CA
I bought this after seeing some YouTube people using it. I feel it’s lightweight which is great but I didn’t like that it had the watermelon smell to it. I feel it had a neutral finish but I will probably buy a different brand next time.
2 months agoBarstow, CA
Its decent. Most of my problems are because when I spray my face it makes me sneeze like crazy. It does work though so I will continue until its finished. I would say it's good for any skin type. Mines is oily and my makeup satys all day. I will be looking for another product that doesn't make me sneeze so bad.
a month agoEugene, OR
I absolutely love this product and think it’s an amazing setting spray but I really wasn’t into the scent of it. It was a little too Candy scented for me! I know some people really like that and I usually do too but it just wasn’t what I expected.
2 months ago
I know there is a lot of controversy around this brand. I purchased this due to a lot of my favorite YouTubers using it. I really love it, though. It is a great setting spray and smells incredible! I would absolutely repurchase as it is easily one of my favorites.
3 months agoWarren, MI
I love this setting spray, this scent is so sweet, fun and flirty, it's very refreshing on a hot day. I've tried many sprays that just haven't lived up to what they claim but this spray is not one of them. First off the scents are amazing, you get an even medium amount of spray with each squirt which is perfect and your make up with last all day. I mainly focus it on every where besides my eyes. You will not be disappointed with this spray, you can even get small travel sizes if you want to test a certain scent out or aren't totally sold, which is actually the size I bought of this because sometimes watermelon can be really good and sometimes it's not. They also do a lot of great sales, what's not to love?
5 months agoNew Prt Rchy, FL
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Rayna J.
I love this setting Spray! It holds my makeup in place & is refreshing. I keep a mini in my purse at all times for refreshing during the day! The scent is AMAZING!! Not too over powering! You can save 30% at checkout if you use code RAYNA at checkout. Using Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon in this pic.
2 years agoClovis , CA
I love this setting spray by Gerard cosmetics. It’s so good. It makes my makeup stay on all day. I just started using it a month ago and I’m obsessed. I got the watermelon one and it smells so good. I want to try all the other ones soon.
10 months agoMelrose Park, IL
I received this setting spray as PR from Gerard Cosmetics. I love watermelon scent. However, to me, this smells like candy or cotton candy and it does have a strong scent. The first time I sprayed it made me sneeze. I still use it though and it works for setting spray purposes <3 I would not get this scent again though. I want to try the others.
7 months agoWatertown , SD
I’ve been obsessed with watermelon products for quite a long time so of course I had to pick this one. It smells AMAZING I can’t get enough of it. I have combination skin and I’d say it works pretty well although after about 7-8 hours my oils do start to break through.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Is Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon any good? Compare to MAC Fix plus/ UD all nighter?
Meagan M. a year ago
omg i love it i have tge green tea and it holds my makeup through the hot days in georgia no promblems