Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon

by Gerard Cosmetics

Does this work well to help control oil throughout the day? I’ve tried so many other brands and they’re not working well
Does this setting spray keep all makeup in place? How long does it take before you have to reapply? Anastasia Beverly Hills Dewy Set Setting Spra Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon
This or Mario B?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon!
Product Highlights
...longer then usual. it does contain alcohol so idk if that affected my oily skin as wellin reviews
this is one of my favorite setting sprays! i really love how it feels on my face! it’s lightweight, but really hydrating. it makes my makeup stay all day!!!in reviews
Wendy M.
Blue Island, IL
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Wendy M.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Wendy M.
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
It has to be one of my favorite setting sprays it even smells like watermelon and it helps leave the makeup in place . Yu won’t regret getting this product
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,008 reviews
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by jen H.
I got this as a part of an IPSY shopping spree and I could not be more pleased and impressed! Not only does it set my MU but it is scented the most delicious smell of Watermelon.
Julie R.
Abilene, TX
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Julie R.
received this in a subscription box. love it. light weight and it smells amazing. I am dry to combination skin and it leaves my face feeling dewy and makeup stays all day.
Lucia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Lucia C.
The setting spray itself is amazing but this scent specifically is so off putting. I ordered it because I normally LOVE watermelon scents but this was so strong it was awful to wear. It used to be my favorite until the scent just became too much.
Marisela F.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Marisela F.
I really love this setting spray it is my go to. Gerard cosmetics have frequent sale all the time. I only pay $11 for this setting spray. I have tried the scents green tea, peach, cucumber and watermelon. They have different scents these are my favorite. Its lightweight and its 3.38 oz which is totally worth it to me.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I love the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon ! It is very refreshing! You can spray it before and or after your makeup application. It smells just like watermelons! Which is one of my favorite smells! They have a range of scents though if you are not a fan of watermelon! I have oily to combination skin and this settling spray is amazing! It melts my powders giving me a smooth and flawless non caky finish! It also helps make my makeup last longer! I highly recommend this setting spray!
Rayna J.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Rayna J.
I love this setting Spray! It holds my makeup in place & is refreshing. I keep a mini in my purse at all times for refreshing during the day! The scent is AMAZING!! Not too over powering! You can save 30% at checkout if you use code RAYNA at checkout. Using Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon in this pic.
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon uploaded by Brittany S.
This slay all day watermelon setting spray is how I keep my face set and refreshed before and after I do my Makeup. I always feel fresh and flawless. My skin looks amazing and filtered tbh. After I apply my primer I set with the setting spray and apply makeup then set again and throughout day I'll refresh and set again here and there. So I love love love it really! I think it's super worth it and affordable. I definitely recommend and will repurchase myself.
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
One of my fave setting sprays and amazing smell. I use this all summer and it keeps my makeup on through sweat and oily skin.
Angelique P.
Elm Mott, TX
I received this product in a subscription box I used to get. Mine was in the scent peach. The smell was amazing, it kinda smelled like a fruity mixed drink lol. The mist was absolutely perfect and it really worked well and kept my makeup in place all day long. I would highly recommend that you try it for yourself
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole M.
Saint cloud, FL
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
il y a 3 ans
Is Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon any good? Compare to MAC Fix plus/ UD all nighter?
Meagan M. il y a 3 ans
omg i love it i have tge green tea and it holds my makeup through the hot days in georgia no promblems
Alejandra T.